Mane N Tail: Ends Saver!!!!

bajanplums1

Thank you ladies who raved about MNT Conditioner (esp Southerngirl). Oh my goodnesss. As you all know I am stretching my relaxer. I used heato to do it.

My ends are good right now, they stay straight all week--frizz free thanks to my moisture mix of WGO & BB Oil Moisturizer.

But I was concerned that 6 months of using heat might thin out my ends no matter what. I wanted to find a way to get protein in my hair 3-4x a week.

Well, I bought the MNT and I was shocked because the texture is like a light lotion. Now I have a moisturizing protein leave-in. The product went onto my ends smoothly and absorbed quickly. I then followed with some WGO.

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

Wait, i dont get it. You put the conditioner in your hair? Or is there a seperate leave in I dont know about..

tuffCOOKiE said:
Wait, i dont get it. You put the conditioner in your hair? Or is there a seperate leave in I dont know about..

No, the actual conditioner. The texture of it was so much smoother than I expected. It's like a lotion. I just applied to to dry hair and my hair sucked it right up, so now I plan to use it as a leave in and moisturizer 2-4x per week.

tuffCOOKiE said:

You can utilize the MNT Conditioner as both a leave-in and rinse out conditioner.:)

Its on sale at Sallys...Buy one get one free for the BIIIIIG size...I paid 5.99....for a 32oz conditioner and got the 32 oz shampoo as well!!

How is the shampoo?

DangerouslyShy said:
Its on sale at Sallys...Buy one get one free for the BIIIIIG size...I paid 5.99....for a 32oz conditioner and got the 32 oz shampoo as well!!

How is the shampoo?

Ohhh...that's less than walgreens. Thanks DS!
See ya'll later!! :driver:

DangerouslyShy said:

How is the shampoo?
I did not buy the poo, but there is a whole Mane N Tail Users Club so I guess they love it.

Yea, the formula changed a couple of times and they finally got it right :grin:

I love it as a leave-in as well as a conditioner. The consistency is like a lotion. Remember that it felt like cake batter when we were kids? Yuck :barf: So happy that there is a new formula. I also use the conditioner as the main ingredient in my homemade Cathy Howse Conditioner (is she still lurking on this board? Heyyy Cathy, you helped me out a LOT. Thank you).

The shampoo does not give me a lot of slip but it gets the job done (gets rid of all that grease that I slather on my hair). I also like its ingredients.

Back