mane clip

Penspringz

I saw an advert for this hair extention clip at www.maneclip.com. Not sure what I think of it, seems like just an ordinary clip that you add a weft of hair to. And, it doesn't even include the hair!
What do you think?

To you ladies who own this gotta ? for you.

is that piece that holds the fake hair down removeable?

i have very thick hair that breaks hair barrettes. the only way i can use them is to divide my hair into 2 parts so the barrette won't be overly strained. all of my hair will not fit into even the thick haired barrettes without alot of hassles.

this looks like it could work but without that middle part if it could be removed.

as always, TIA.

To you ladies who own this gotta ? for you.

is that piece that holds the fake hair down removeable?

i have very thick hair that breaks hair barrettes. the only way i can use them is to divide my hair into 2 parts so the barrette won't be overly strained. all of my hair will not fit into even the thick haired barrettes without alot of hassles.

this looks like it could work but without that middle part if it could be removed.

as always, TIA.

The middle piece is on a hinge that does not look like it can be removed. The piece however is a bit flexible so maybe you can just push it down while putting the barrette in your hair.

Maybe it's possible to special order it without the middle piece?

HTH

thanks glam for responding. i'll pm her and see if she takes out that middle piece.

----------
jetblackhair

i could maybe get away with it on wet hair but on my dry hair :nono: it got issues. there's just no way that's going be be able hold all of it (it's one of the reasons why i started relaxing my hair, it's so thick and big).

i want to be able to wear a twist out (or whatever) and if it gets too hot outside, windy or i just get tired of it i can just make a ponypuff without the drama. right now the only way to make it fit is to part ear to ear and manage the front hair in it's own ponytail or twist or braid it up then i can fit a barrette on the back.

i didn't even think of asking maneclip about this until you mentioned it - thanks!!!

Back