Making a leave in spray with hemp seed oil.

Harina

I know you have to refrigerate hemp seed oil. But if you make a spray (say a little conditioner, some water, and some hemp seed oil, maybe 1/3 of each), do I have to refrigerate the leave-in spray?

My bottle says that you have to 'store in a cool dark place'. I wouldn't say that's the fridge. The bottle itself is also made of very dark glass.

I have a spritz that contains distilled water and hempseed oil and i just leave it in a drawer in my room.

Oh okay. Did I just totally make up the hemp seed oil needs to be refrigerated thing? :lachen: I would do something like that. I'm going to add a little of this into my bottle of olive oil and water.

if you add Vitamin E you won't ever have to fridge it !
next time, when you buy a sensitive to oxidation, just add vitamine E the first time u open the bottle and that's okay !!
hemp, evening primose, rosehip, borage, kukui, passionfruit(maracuja) wheat germ, safflower, grapeseed.

I know sometimes when hemp seed oil isn't properly preserved, it can go rancid. I think Splinta24 on Youtube had a Afroveda product go rancid on her and it had hempseed and she said it smelled like raw eggs or something after a while.

Back