Maaaan I'm So Pissed

Amari

Ladies I'm so pissed,wheeeew words can't express this right here.Appliance Source better be happy they don't have a store or their ware house near me cuz I'll be all up in it.I saved my lil money up all year to get this Pibbs 514 and the Pibbs Misty Steamer.I ordered them,Pibbs 514 came,steamer didn't.Maybe thats a good thing because I orded the steamer from another company and I'll be damned if that gets here in the same condition.The Head piece of my dryer box was old and busted,clearly it had been around feel me?Stand box was completely open.Pull everything out,theres grease where the poll is supposed to go,it all still looks new,you can tell from where the polls go it had been used though.I feel like I saved and I dropped $287 on this 514 and $500 on this steamer,I want my ish to get here correct and I see this.Should I overlook this 514 since it still looks new?:wallbash:

thats alot of money. i would at least TRY to convince an operator/manager to give me a discount if i am not fully pleased but dont want to return.... good luck.

Tell them either you want a refund or you need a new dryer. YOu paid your money for merchandise and you want what you paid for, in good condition.

Yes,that's why I'm so angry.Despite the fact of me working,and saving all year long to treat myself w/this it is a lot of money.It's a good thing I especially had that money set aside for this equipment so it didn't affect anything,but still it's the principle in the situation.That couldve been money for a trade in to get me a new car or vacation money.

To further add,I went back to the website,appliancesource.com looking for custumer service contact info,they don't even have a number now I'm further irritated because I now have to correspond about an issue like this through email.SO LADIES BUYING EQUIPMENT OR ANYTHING FROM THEM BE CAREFUL!Thank God I followed my first mind and went to another site for the steamer despite me wanting everything to arrive together.This is what I sent them-

I just recieved my order.The box w/ the pic of the dryer was totally busted.Looks old,brown tape,I said ok.Other box w/ castors was busted and totally open.I take the equipment out to examine it,it's clearly used.Theres grease,GREASE on the castors and dryer where everything connects.Not to mention small scratches and regular wear and tear.No where on your website do you even mention this equipment is not new but used.What can be done to rectify this situation I want a NEW dryer w/ castors or a refund I am not happy especially since you all don't even have a number so I can talk to a live person.

I think the "grease" may be oil/lube so the pieces connect smoothly.

You would have to see what I'm talking about,despite the grease it all still clearly looks used.The castors look old,and theres still the issue about how it arrived and everything.I don't play w/ my money and I do remember ladies saying on different forums they had to add their own lube.Especially to get that visor open.

Back