LUST @ Sally's

happyyogi

LUST @ Sally\'s

Hello ladies. Today on my lunch break, I went to Sally's to get a "few" items. As I was about to get some more LUST, one of the girls working there asked me if I had seen the "travel bag" with L'oreal products. I asked her to show me what she was talking about, and she took me to the front and showed me a cosmetic bag containing the LUST, the smoothing shampoo, and the taming cream. All of that cost $12.99! You all know that the LUST itself is usually $8.99! I was so happy she showed that to me.
grin.gif
I was already planning to try the shampoo. You could also get three other L'oreal products (i'm not sure what all they were...I just wanted the one with the LUST) in the bag. The bag is a nice little "take-a-trip" bag. Just thought I would let u all know! Maybe you want to check it out!

Re: LUST @ Sally\'s

This is the same bag that Hairlove purchased from Beauty Century for $9.99. It's definitely a great deal.

THANKS! For the info.I am welled stocked up with lust but
I have never tried the shampoo.

L'Oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment
smile.gif

Dude, I'm going to Sally's today. LUST and my hair got into an out-and-out brawl when I tried it, but I did like the Mega Moisture conditioner...maybe I'll get that one
scratchchin.gif

Back