Lurker turned Newbie

Mohair2008

I would like to introduce myself to everyone. I have been browsing this forum for about a month. I stumbled upon it by doing a little internet research. Not even sure what I was looking for in particular at the time, all I know is, it had something to do with hair. I have taken notes, made me an excel spreadsheet with some of the most talked about products and almost have become a PJ.

Right now my goal is to have stronger, healthier hair. After my mother passed in November 2006. I started letting myself go by not eating and taking care of myself. So January '07 I cut my AP length hair to neck length. It is now SL but not as thick as it used to be. You ladies have taught me so much. I even stretched my usual 6wk relaxer to 8wks b/c of this forum. In the past, soon as the edges wouldn't lay I was ready to relax (never did it before 6wks though).

I'm gonna cut this intro and put additional information and pics in my fotki once I start one.

Cheers to healthy hair

Welcome to your new home...and i say home because it's so comfy round here, you will find your say on the forums not only for hair!

Crissi, x

Welcome to LHCF the ladies here are great! The best $5 you'lll ever spent:grin:.There's a wealth of information here.

Back