Love/Hate

bimbabe

What products/hair techniques do you have a love hate relationship with? Example lovong the surge results but hating the itchies?

Me- I love me some Alfa Parf products and Affirm Positive Link conditioner- put the sickenly sweet perfumy scents make me want to reach for my asthma inhaler.

One time I used the Positive Link conditioner and an Alfa Parf vial leave in and during spin class i almost fainted from my sweet smelling sweaty head.
lachen70.gif

I love washing my hair/ but hate the detangling and the drying process
ohwell.gif

I love the results of surge, but hate
-I have to wait 4 wks post relaxer to use it
-I cant wear my hair down while using it, because its so watery

I love rollersetting but I hate
-how long it takes to dry
-making sure the rollers stay in place

I love ORS carrot oil but I hate
-that it doesnt smell too good

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
I love the results of surge, but hate
-I have to wait 4 wks post relaxer to use it
-I cant wear my hair down while using it, because its so watery

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you have to wait 4 weeks post relaxer?

I love my hair, but I hate that I have to commit to either being relaxed or natural; curly or straight...
ohwell.gif
I wish I could change the look of my hair w/o all the work or drama that has to go into it (BC, curly perm rods, etc). I wish I could just wake up one morning and say, "Hmmm... today I feel like having the wet curly look" and BAM! It would happen. *sigh* It's just a wish...

I love Aphogee for what it does, but I hate the way it smells...when I tried it I was hoping it wouldn't work cause it was making me GAG!! But I had great results with it.

right on at Betty!

I tried the evening primrose hot oil treatment today, and I love how it made my hair feel.. but i HATE that it smells like soap!

<font color="purple">I love to wear my hair braided (cornrow or individual) when I take a break from relaxing in the summer. What I hate about it is the fake hair slips off the base, and the *bleeping* loose hair sticks out like a sore thumb. Then you have to take the whole braid down and rebraid it to look neat. It's enough to make you
wallbash.gif
. </font>

lachen70.gif

No, what I mean is that I self-relax, and it's so thick that I can't handle relaxing all of it at once. I'm in the middle of a relaxing period right now. I touched up the right side of my hair yesterday. Today I am doing nothing (because I got the left half wet while rinsing the right). And tomorrow I plan to touch-up the left half of my head.

[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:
I love my hair, but I hate that I have to commit to either being relaxed or natural; curly or straight...
ohwell.gif
I wish I could change the look of my hair w/o all the work or drama that has to go into it (BC, curly perm rods, etc). I wish I could just wake up one morning and say, "Hmmm... today I feel like having the wet curly look" and BAM! It would happen. *sigh* It's just a wish...

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO

I love braids but hate taking them out.
I love washing my hair but hate waiting for it to dry.
I love buying hair products but hate it when they do work.

I love the way you work but I hate the way you smell:
-Aubrey Products (Mainly GPB)
-Aussie 3 Min Miracle (old formula)
-Pretty much aussie everything. (smells like cheap bubble gum)
-Salerm Wheat Germ Mask

I love u but hate your price
-All L'oreal Nature's Therapy Products
-Kenra MC

And I love my rollersets but I am under my hair dryer for 2 hours and sometimes it still isn't dry.

Anky I love Loreal Nature's Therapy Products too..but they need to manufacture larger containers or drop the price some.

I love Joico K Pak but hate the consistency.

-I love airdrying in a ponytail, but I hate how it leaves the ponytail itself wavy. The rest of my hair comes out straight.
-I love rollersets, but I hate having to sit under the dryer for so long, especially in the summertime.

I love washing my hair, but I hate when it doesn't turn out right.
I love trying new products, but I hate when they don't work.
I love finding a new routine, but I hate when it stops working.
I love learning more about my hair, but I hate thinking about my hair so much.
I love the way QP Mango Butter smells but I hate the way it leaves my hair dry.
I love Carol's Daughter Hair Milk, but I hate that it's so expensive.

Back