Lottabody creame wrap

I've just used it. I found some at a Beauty Supply store today. So far so good, my hair is drying from a rollerset right now (sitting under a soft bonnet dryer). Usually I only get the top part of my hair rolled when I rollerset and then I give up. But with the LBCW, I was able to roll my whole head before it started to get too dry and frizzy. I have no chemicals in my hair, so for me to get my whole head done was very good. When my hair dries, I'll update my results.

Thanks Sweetcocoa! This stuff really is good so far. I bought all of the jars in the store (3) so I wouldn't run out.

I used it before and the results were good. I prefer their liquid setting lotion. Someone else on this board used it and didn't like it. I think it was BlkMane, but I could be wrong.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
mirrormirror said:
........I have another question, has anyone here used Lottabody cream wrap and what were the results? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Muh hair doesn't like Lottabody, leaves my hair with a film buildup and crispy. I know that you have to dilute it with water. I guess that was my problem. Wasn't adding enough water.

I love this stuff and always have good results. But I always set with my hair dripping wet...the wetter the hair the better the set(no matter what I use). I used it for my sets in my photo album. The lotion always made my hair dry and hard(crispy). I like hold but a soft hold.... I also like to mix a little pomade or aloe vera oils(I've also used olive oil) in mine. Especially since the weather's been so cold.

I've used it and didn't like it. It made my hair feel gooky and greasy. Didn't like it at all... /images/graemlins/nono.gif /images/graemlins/nono.gif

Hi Kia,
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I've used it and didn't like it. It made my hair feel gooky and greasy. Didn't like it at all...

[/ QUOTE ]

I've found the same to be true if I use too much of it. But I tried it again and used less the second time, and it came out fine. Try to give it another chance. You never know... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I really like lottabody cream wrap. I hate the lotion, it made my hair super crispy. When I was relaxed, that was fine, but with thick natural hair, it would cause my scalp to go banana's with pain. I have pictures that I'm getting developed right now with my rollerset results.

It worked well with me along with a bit of WGHO.

Bump what skegeesmb said. I too, love the creme wrap way more than the liquid.

Back