Lotioncrafter sticky ????

sistawithsumthin

I have gone on this site and have no clue as to what to do with these products although a lot the ingredients I am familiar with just solely from this board and finally reading the ingredient list on the products I buy now.

What do you buy from there and what results do you get?

Hmmm,

well, i'll tell you what I do.

I order the raw ingreds from there & make my own concoctions.

I get Silk Amino Acids and spray it on as a NG treatment b4 relaxing. I also spray ont my hair after poo/con.

I also have hydrolyzed wheat protein & I have added it to conditioners.

Whatever products you see & want to try, find the ingredients listed, order from Lotioncrafters & create it yourself.

HTH

I get silk amino acids. My hair loves them so I add them to everything (that doesn't have them already).

AKA-Tude said:
Hmmm,

well, i'll tell you what I do.

I order the raw ingreds from there & make my own concoctions.

I get Silk Amino Acids and spray it on as a NG treatment b4 relaxing. I also spray ont my hair after poo/con.

I also have hydrolyzed wheat protein & I have added it to conditioners.

Whatever products you see & want to try, find the ingredients listed, order from Lotioncrafters & create it yourself.

HTH

Thanks for the response.

I feeling apprehensive about making my own products but I think I will try.

Anyone use products for other than your hair?

sareca said:
I get silk amino acids. My hair loves them so I add them to everything (that doesn't have them already).

I'm glad you said that because when I saw it on the site I was thinking "If I bought silk amino acids I bet I would wind up adding them to everything!" :grin:

What else does everyone buy from Lotioncrafter and how is everyone using it? I'm going to place my order today?

Cocotte said:
What else does everyone buy from Lotioncrafter and how is everyone using it? I'm going to place my order today?

Well since I last posted in this thread I've purchased the containers for my homemade creams concoctions, hydrolyzed oat protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, more SAA and spray misters for my makeup setting spray--the misters are awesome!

Ummm, i think that's it.

My hair LoVES oat protein. I says it helps with elasticity I didn't believe it but decided to try it anyway and oh man!

sareca said:
Well since I last posted in this thread I've purchased the containers for my homemade creams concoctions, hydrolyzed oat protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, more SAA and spray misters for my makeup setting spray--the misters are awesome!

Ummm, i think that's it.

My hair LoVES oat protein. I says it helps with elasticity I didn't believe it but decided to try it anyway and oh man!

Oat protein, huh?

As if I need to buy something else!!!

**off to the LC (Lotioncrafter)!!**

AKA-Tude said:
Oat protein, huh?

As if I need to buy something else!!!

**off to the LC (Lotioncrafter)!!**

Sorry chica!
It was immediate too. As soon as it dried on my hair it had more elasticity and a little slip. It got better and better each time I used it. Don't ask me how a protein provides slip, but I'm sitting here w/ slippery stretchy hairs. :perplexed

Last edited:
Back