Loreal vive smooth intense poo and con

naomi

good skin and hair
Hi ladies

I just picked up Loreal vive smooth intense shampoo and conditioner in the store today. Does this stuff work? Im looking for something that is moisturizing but light and makes my hair light and flowy. I actualy have been looking for their women of color line that I saw in a magazine but I have yet to see it in stores.

I have the conditioner, never tried the shampoo. I like the conditioner. I actually preferred this to the Garnier fructis. It seemed to help with dryness and is good for conditioner washing too, which I do from time to time.

Good question Naomi :) I also saw the product in Essence magazine (I believe) and I have also wanted to try the color line and am axiously waiting for it to come out.

However you asked about a moisturizing poo and con. I use Suave Moisturizing sahmpoo followed by Suave Awapwi conditioner, but I'd love to try something new. (occasionally I do use Creme of Nature poo & con combo- the red one)

Naomi, please let me know how the Loreal vive smooth intense poo and con worked for you. I'd love to know :)

I tried it and I was not impressed with it at all. But I love their serum. It is the BOMB. Better than all the other ones.

Back