L'oreal nouveau EverStrong

Coffee

I just purchased some L'oreal nouveau EverStrong sulfate free, reconstruct poo/hydrate condish,/reconstruct condish and overnight repair treatment. Does anyone have feedback on all or either of these products? They all have something called bio-ceramide complex in them.

It caught my eye because the sign said it was a new product and it's different from the L'oreal EverCare line. I'll report in about it once I try it :yep:.

I have the shampoo and have used it twice. I have been meaning to post a review.

First, I have to say that I normally do not stray from my usual shampoo (EQP Creme conditioning) but I will share the story that convinced me to try.
I know the woman personally that sold it to me in Walgreens. She (caucasian) told me that her daughter had problems with alopecia in one area of her head. she went to dermatologist, got prescriptions and the whole nine. She managed to start growin her hair back but it always broke off after a few months. She started using the Loreal EverStrong system and she has not had any breakage at all. I got a dollar off, plus my husbands employee discount so I figured I would give it a try. Besides, I have been having some breakage issues for the last 2 months.

I really like it. My hair does not feel stripped and it still feels moisterized after I use it (not as much as the EQP, but good enough to keep). But, the thing that will really make me keep this as a staple is the fact that my horribly itchy scalp stopped itching after the first use. The crown of my head itches terribly and the more new growth I get the worse it itches. Nothing has helped it. I am ten weeks post and I have no itchiness at all. The EQP does not have sulfates so I really do not know what the difference is but I likey, likey!

I've used one of the lines in its entirety (Ever Strong something or another). I haven't posted my reviews yet. I wasn't overwhelmed but, I wasn't disappointed either. The conditioner provided good slip and didn't leave my hair feeling coated. The shampoo left my hair feeling relatively moist. My hair still felt quite clean without being stripped. The overnight treatment is a very good leave-in for moisture and little else.

It didn't make my hair feel stronger or outrageously soft but, it certainly didn't harm it in anyway. It's a good line. Not GR-R-R-REAT but, more or less worth the price. Though I think it could do for being a dollar less with tax.

I was waiting for someone to post about this product. My sister turned me on to it. It's really great! I was having problems with dryness and breakage. This really moisturized my hair and stopped the breakage.

I say it's worth a try!

I purchased the DC and overnight treatment. I haven't tried the DC yet because I'm currently rocking a weave, but I have tried the overnight treatment on my leave out and its da bomb! Because I have a straight install this time around and I'm 26 weeks post, I've found myself flat ironing my roots or the whole leave out almost every other day. My hair felt so soft the next morning. I can't wait to use the DC. Once I use it, I'll post my review on my blog and in this post.

I used the EverStrong Reconstruct poo and condish tonight and it's a 10 in my book. It lathers really well and my hair felt soft yet strong; they both have a really nice light smelll to them. I plan on trying the Hydrate poo & condish soon.

OK, you all need to STOP! There's still a PJ deep down somewhere in me and it's crying to give this product a try!!

Back