Looking for a hair twin/cousin/neighbor {pics}!!

CurlyCoilycourt

With my untimely BC i want to know how to moisturize and take care of my newly natural hair properly!!! Not sure what my hair type is but in the middle it is looser than the rest...For now i am protective styling by wearing wigs but I still want to know how to take care of my hair underneath!!! So if there is any advice, products, suggestions anything i would greatly appreciate it...i've done some research and seen that Qhemet's alma olive & heavy cream was good so im thinking of trying that any other suggestions will be nice TIA!!!

{Sorry if the pics are big tried to resize them}

013.jpg

016.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

014.jpg

Not your hair twin... but i just wanted to say your BC looks great and your hair is very pretty!

^^^Me either but your curls are purty...congrats on ur BC. I use qhemets as well but my texture is different. I also use a lot of water, shea mix, coconut and jojoba oil.

ITA with everyone. Your hair is gorgeous. My hair is different, and I just BCed so I have no help right now, but I had to tell you how gorgeous your hair is!

ITA with everyone. Your hair is gorgeous. My hair is different, and I just BCed so I have no help right now, but I had to tell you how gorgeous your hair is!

Thanks my fellow bc'er maybe we start a July BC thread to keep up with progress!!!! But now i need help so i can have some progress lol

CONGRATS on your big cut, I love your hair!! I can't tell how close we are since I don't have as much length, but I'll be your hair cousin. :lachen:
nakedflash3.jpg

I BC two days ago and I'm trying to find my was as well. There's a June progress thread for those who BC in JUNE

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=386308&highlight=

but I've posted and someone who BC in may posted...I don't know, maybe we can start our own? MANY BC this month! :blush:

Ok we can be cousins lol!! yeah i said that we should start a July BC thread not a bad idea!!

I feel like we might be hair family except your curls are so smooth and moist... mine be all hard and s and they are tighter and less behaved than urs lol look at my thread out there im tryin to find my hair fam too lol

I should find me a hair twin too...however, I think too many "FIND MY TWIN" threads would pop up, folks getting mad. I'll just keep my eye around for "like" textures. :D

I feel like we might be hair family except your curls are so smooth and moist... mine be all hard and s and they are tighter and less behaved than urs lol look at my thread out there im tryin to find my hair fam too lol

Yeah i saw i think we are in the same fam wish i had as much length as yours!! jealous

I should find me a hair twin too...however, I think too many "FIND MY TWIN" threads would pop up, folks getting mad. I'll just keep my eye around for "like" textures. :D

true there is an old thread with like find your hair texture maybe i should bump it!! and are you going to start that July BC thread lol or should i start it

Yeah i saw i think we are in the same fam wish i had as much length as yours!! jealous

true there is an old thread with like find your hair texture maybe i should bump it!! and are you going to start that July BC thread lol or should i start it[/quote]

Your idea so have the honors! I'll post in it!

:D If you find the "texture" thread do a bump also!

My Significant Other is your hair twin. The only difference is your hair is fuller but same exact shine & coils. Unfortunately other than letting me know how luscious his mane is he does nothing but wash and when I tell him to he uses conditioner. About all I know is I play in his hair at night while he sleeps to undo the curls and when he showers in the morning they are back perfectly curled up. You two have gorgeous hair, maybe I should start testing products on him and report back to you.

My Significant Other is your hair twin. The only difference is your hair is fuller but same exact shine & coils. Unfortunately other than letting me know how luscious his mane is he does nothing but wash and when I tell him to he uses conditioner. About all I know is I play in his hair at night while he sleeps to undo the curls and when he showers in the morning they are back perfectly curled up. You two have gorgeous hair, maybe I should start testing products on him and report back to you.

Thank you yes please report!! i usually do the same thing pull them apart and the next day i either just water rinse or co wash and it comes back together..but yes i would love to know

Yay, he is game too, over here smiling, silly man has no idea this is just the excuse I need to buy more products. I do know he tried a Carol's Daughter product that did nothing for him, so I will get the name of that as well. I will attempt to take a photo of his hair after he washes tonight so you can see his hair with no product.

Ok the Mimosa Hair Honey Did nothing for him, he said it just sat on his hair. For the last year he has been just using Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner and nothing else. He water rinses in the shower most days and retains shine. I just bought the Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner for him since to test out so he will start that this week. He just had a haircut so his hair is looking even thinner than normal. We have bad lighting so the photos may not be too good.

Attachments

• closeup dry hair no product.jpg
    closeup dry hair no product.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 9
  • dry hair at the end of the day no product.jpg
    dry hair at the end of the day no product.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 4
  • dry hair no product.jpg
    dry hair no product.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 6
  • wet hair no product.jpg
    wet hair no product.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
Ok the Mimosa Hair Honey Did nothing for him, he said it just sat on his hair. For the last year he has been just using Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner and nothing else. He water rinses in the shower most days and retains shine. I just bought the Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner for him since to test out so he will start that this week. He just had a haircut so his hair is looking even thinner than normal. We have bad lighting so the photos may not be too good.

ok thanks a lot yeah i tried a few products from carol's daughter and they did nothing for me!! I do water rinses also!!! thanks for the update

Back