Longhairdontcare2011....JUMBO flat twist (protective style tutorial)

I've never watched a tutorial and had my mouth hang open the whole time.. This one is the first. I'm seriously considering adopting her reggie. I need to find that thread again. SHEESH THAT WAS GORGEOUS..

Her hair is so pretty ....When I was in H.S I use to do my hair like that ...
*I was so creative back then

Happy Hair Growing!

Gorgeous hair. It looked like a rope when she got to the end of that twist. Truly bella.

I'd LOVE to try this style, but with the little bit of so-called length I have now? Please. I'd look like the picture next to H.A.M in the urban dictionary :nono:

1) Hairgasm! Watching her handle that thick, long, gorgeous hair was amazing.

2) It's a good tutorial. I realized what has been wrong with my flat twists thanks to her.

O emm geee--her hair is so freakkking beautifulllllllllllllll....blew me away when she took down her hair--jesussssssssssssss...amazing...

Every time I see her hair I want to go grab a flat iron and straighten mine. I gotta get outta here. Her hair is gorgeous.

Why is this good? It just looks like a plain ol' twist down the side of her head. :look:

I like her flat iron and twist out videos, but this? C'mon....:lol:

Wow, she has some beautiful, thick, long hair. She has excellent teaching skills, too.

I've never tried to flat-twist my hair before, because I thought I would mess it up. But after watching that video, I am sure I can do it.

Thanks for posting this, OP!

Back