LHCF NYC Meeting Was Great!!!!

lunalight7

I want to thank Beana and all others who put this meeting together. It was nice to put faces to all of the screen names that Ive seen on this board since I joined in May. We had good food, good conversation, productive networking, and we shared a lot of tips on hair, skin care, beauty, etc. I also scored some great products that I cant wait to try out. I only hope that we will keep in touch and get together more often to socialize and to encourage one another on our hair journeys....Thanks again sistahs...

I'm glad you had fun. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it because I fainted right in the middle of the beauty salon when I went to get my hair done.

All I remember was getting up from the dryer to ask the stylist if she could do my hair before someone else because I had to get going to the metting and also that I wasn't feeling good and the next thing I remember was being picked up off the floor.

I was just discharged fromt he hospital a little while ago. I'm very sorry, ladies. I really wanted to go.

OH my...are you ok, Boadicea? Not to get personal or anything...but I hope it was nothing serious...we missed you...keep us posted and get some rest...

I agree - an AMAZING experience....
smile.gif

You girs were all awesome. It was like having lunch with a bunch of old roomies.
laugh.gif

Bodicea....Girl! I hope you're ok!
frown.gif

wow i bet it was fun and really interestin!! gad all of u had fun

[/b] boadice [/b] girl i hope u're ok now and it wasnt anythign too serious!!

It was great meeting you beautiful ladies. I got such a good vibe from all of you. I was a little nervous about the meeting, but it turned out better than I expected. I can't wait until the next one.

The meeting was a blast and it was great to put names to the faces on the board! Everyone was incredibly nice and friendly, just like on the board. I also scored some things that I can't wait to try. Can't wait for the next one. Our waiter was a little curious about all of the hair products and thought that we were hair stylists or something - it was very funny.

Boadicea, I hope you're feeling better soon.

Boadicea, I asked about you, I'm sorry to hear about your mishap, be well.

I had a wonderful time meeting you all. It's nice to meet women from different walks and backgrounds come together because of a common obsession......uh, I mean interest.
smile.gif
I can't wait to see some of the pics you guys took.

Pumpkin, I think you gave me the ic leave in conditioner, my daughter wasted it all over my bed
frown.gif

And I forgot my doggy bag
crazy.gif
So when is the next
party.gif
party.gif

Britt, you should take a pic of your twist out and post it, if you haven't done that already. Just a suggestion, it's really nice.

[ QUOTE ]
That's great to hear!! Glad you all had fun!
trampoline.gif

Boadicea, I hope you are feeling better, sweetie.
rosebud.gif
rosebud.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Same here....
trampoline.gif

When is the next NYC meeting? While I"m up north I would love to come to the next one before I move down south. Maybe next spring or summer or sooner?

I had lots of fun.. it was good to put names with faces.I also got a bottle of Joico shampoo and some cholesterol which i used last night. I liked both products. Thanks everyone.
wave.gif

I agree with kisz4tj, Britt. Your braidout was very pretty, and you should post pics.

Kisz4tj, you should post pics of your color. It really looks great.

I have the pics of all of you in groups of twos and threes - but I don't want to post pics without people's permission. I have virtually everyone that was there as I think,. so a few of us. With Britt's permission I will certainly post her pic for her. And Kisz GURL Ya GOTTA let 'em see that color.
smile.gif

You guys let me know though. I don't want to have endure any
spank.gif
next time we meet up!
laugh.gif

I'm skurrreed......what if I look cross eyed, or like this
dork.gif
ya'll would be like, well her color is cute but she looks a lil weird.

Go for it Tracy, if I look bad I'll redeem my image with a few better poses
bdance.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm skurrreed......what if I look cross eyed, or like this
dork.gif
ya'll would be like, well her color is cute but she looks a lil weird.

Go for it Tracy, if I look bad I'll redeem my image with a few better poses
bdance.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats what I was just thinking. I dont want a terrible looking pic of me posted
laugh.gif
. Its ok Tracy, u can go ahead and post the pics. Thanks everyone for the compliment on my twist out
kiss.gif

Bodicea, How are you now? Hope you're okay.
NYladies, I'm glad you had fun. We had alot of fun when we met in DC.

Boadicea, I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal. I hope you're feeling a lot better and that you can make our next meeting (whenever that is).

For everyone who attended, I had a great time. It was good seeing everyone again as well as the new faces. I racked up on a few products and I can't wait to try them out.

As for the photos, yeah, u have my permission
grin.gif
. I wanna see them.

Back