lets come up with a list of poos and conditioners that do not contain protein

Jadore_tay

I have narrowed down my breakage issues and I have confirmed it over the past weeks that I am experiencing protein overload. Can you ladies help me come up with a list of poos and cons that do not contain protein?
TIA

Kenra MC :yay: (it contains wheat protein, but wheat protein is moisturizing :yep: )

Kenra Platinum Mango Butter Moisturizer

Kenra Platinum Shea Butter Reconstructor (IDK why they call it a reconstructor and it has no protein :confused: )

Kenra Volumizing Conditioner

GVP Conditioning Balm

Aquage Healing Conditioner

Paul Mitchell Super Charged (contains soy protein, but that's moisturizing)

My hair despises protein, so I gotta be really careful with what I use :)

Kenra MC :yay: (it contains wheat protein, but wheat protein is moisturizing :yep: )

Kenra Platinum Mango Butter Moisturizer

Kenra Platinum Shea Butter Reconstructor (IDK why they call it a reconstructor and it has no protein :confused: )

Kenra Volumizing Conditioner

GVP Conditioning Balm

Aquage Healing Conditioner

Paul Mitchell Super Charged (contains soy protein, but that's moisturizing)

My hair despises protein, so I gotta be really careful with what I use :)
Thanks a lot
I learned this the hard way!:ohwell:

My hair is another protein hater. Even the slightest bit of protein will give me dry brittle hair. Myhoneychilds deep conditioners are the only ones that I have found that don't give me an overload. All of her conditioners are protein free but I personally love the Olive you deep conditioner, honey hair mask, and molasses hydrating deep conditioner. They all keep my hair strong but soft. The next dc that I am trying out is karen body beautiful's Luscious Locks Hair Mask.

Back