LCHF Permanent Block

PaperClip

Is there some way to request a permanent block from LCHF from my computer? Or maybe a way to permanently block access from my screenname from any computer?

I'm asking for personal reasons.

Delete the history and cookies every time you use that computer after your done. Maybe

she doesn't want to be able to access LHCF

RR, make a post calling out everybody you ever had a problem with. If they delete it without banning you, do it again and so on. You'll get a nice screen banning you and you will be permanently blocked :look:

HTH

RR, make a post calling out everybody you ever had a problem with. If they delete it without banning you, do it again and so on. You'll get a nice screen banning you and you will be permanently blocked :look:

HTH

lol! you would know wouldn't you? lol

RR what's wrong?
Why don't you just give your hiatus another chance before you let the mods delete your account?

HTH

This option is exclusively about me (as always). No one is problematic to the point of pushing me out. I am conflict-free!

HTH
Nah....she can still come back tho. Many have done it.

Back