Ladies who ask for help

mj11051

but don't use it. Would you continue to help her? I have a co-worker who is natural and has beautiful hair, however it's always dry. She asked me how do you keep your hair from looking and feeling dry? So I told her I moisturize and seal my hair everynight before going to bed and cover it with a satin cap, then I moisturize and seal in the morning. This chick said she doesn't sleep with a satin cap on, so I told her that she needed to sleep in a cap or get satin pillowcases. She didn't do neither and her hair still looks dry as heck, but don't ask me questions and then don't take advice. I feel like I'm wasting my time with you.

You did your part and gave her the advice she needed. Let it go and move on. If she ever ask again I would just tell her that she didnt use the advice the first time and you feel like you are wasting your time and hers.

I am sorry but that is all I can say.

Oh man I hate that too

I've seen people IRL and online that ask for advice, then do whatever they want... then have the nerve to complain about their hair. I think people really want you to say "I sprinkle magic oils on my hair and it magically wakes up looking like Alicia Keys' hair" LMAO

Back