ladies scalp massager

carlana25

Hey ladies I was laying in bed massaging my scalp and my hand got tired :wallbash:so i thought only if i had someone to do it for me a personal head massager:lachen: so i went digging and found this:Motorized Ting Ting Head Scalp Patented Vibrating Massager

Product Description

This handheld device gently stimulates millions of nerve endings on the scalp, as well as acupressure points that create a feeling of pleasant giggly goose-bumpy sensation. It is also great for other joints in your body where it will stimulate blood flow to ease pain and create relaxation. Ting Ting is an octopus-shaped motorized massager made mainly with pure copper. It has a handle, a motor, and series of tenacles with special tips. You can elect to turn the motor on for a stronger sensation or use it without motor for more gentle massage. First, you need to form it to optimal operating shape. It helps to imagine shaping the legs over a round melon, gently bending each leg in a semicircle shape.Make sure the ends of each legs line up facing down to the ground or scalp when holding it. Operation is very simple. Turn on (or keep off) the motor. Then you or someone lowers The Relief onto your head or joints, give it a little twist, then, lift it out. Repeat the process for longer sessions. This process will ensure the ends of the tenacles stimulate the area and will promote the release of endorphins, the body's own natural painkillers and relaxers. It will provide soothing pleasurable feelings while relaxing you. Some claim it eliminates headaches on the spot. The flexible legs can be formed into a rake for effective neck or back massagers as well. Enjoy.
416wqTYQaaL._SS500_.jpg

Last edited:
Back