Ladies I have a quick question....

SexySin985

Happy V-day ladies!

Okay, so I am about to wash my hair in a few mins and just though about something. Usually when I do a hot oil treatment (Suave) on my hair the directions usually say to to do the hot oil first and then shampoo out. Well this time I am trying a new brand.. Proclaim. I just got through reading the back and it says to shampoo first and then apply the oil.

Since I also plan on doing an Aphogee treatment and a deep conditioning with the ORS Rep. Pack... do you think it would be a good idea to go in this order:

Shampoo
Aphogee
Deep Condition
Hot Oil

????

I never did understand why most hot oils are applied 1st and then the shampoo. Isn't the oil supposed to seal in the moisture??? So is it a good idea to do the hot oil treatment last?

Thankx in advance to those who respond:) :) :)

If you do the oil last without rinsing your hair will be tooooooo oily/greasy. It would be best to do the oil first, wash, aphogee and deep condition last. The oil is going to cut the harsh effects of the shampoo, so it doesn't dry your hair out.

Caramela said:
If you do the oil last without rinsing your hair will be tooooooo oily/greasy. It would be best to do the oil first, wash, aphogee and deep condition last. The oil is going to cut the harsh effects of the shampoo, so it doesn't dry your hair out.

Thankx for the reply:)

Yea I was thinking the same thing. I already started my wash and decided to just do what I always do and apply the oil first:)

Back