KINKY CURLY CURLING CUSTARD RESULTS DAY #4 PICS

ftiffreneee

Ladies,

I am on Day 4 of the KCCC and I love it...the older it gets the better my hair looks. I used the KCCC on Saturday morning and have not had to reapply it. All I do in the A.M is spritz my hair with a little bit of water, shake and go...literally, that's it...... three minutes is all it took!! I think I am in love with this product...just not the price! It is definently a keeper!! My poor husband...:grin:

Attachments

• KINKY CURLY DAY4 2-25-10 044.jpg
    KINKY CURLY DAY4 2-25-10 044.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 280
  • KINKY CURLY DAY4 2-25-10 038.jpg
    KINKY CURLY DAY4 2-25-10 038.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 258
  • KINKY CURLY DAY4 2-25-10 032.jpg
    KINKY CURLY DAY4 2-25-10 032.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 295
  • KINKY CURLY DAY4 2-25-10 030.jpg
    KINKY CURLY DAY4 2-25-10 030.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 233
  • KINKY CURLY DAY4 2-25-10 018.jpg
    KINKY CURLY DAY4 2-25-10 018.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 232
Still looking good. Kimmay from youtube states that she gets 3-4 days use from KCCC also.

Thank you for updating. Do you tie your hair up at night?

Ladies,

I am on Day 4 of the KCCC and I love it...the older it gets the better my hair looks. I used the KCCC on Saturday morning and have not had to reapply it. All I do in the A.M is spritz my hair with a little bit of water, shake and go...literally, that's it...... three minutes is all it took!! I think I am in love with this product...just not the price! It is definently a keeper!! My poor husband...:grin:

It is working really well for you! Look at it as an investment. This way you use it once or twice a week so it lasts longer. A lot of the cheaper gels you have to reapply more often. Maybe use that argument with your husband and see what he says :grin:

I love KCCC! I'm also a fan of ecostyler gel. I believe I will try the newest version of the ecostyler olive oil gel and see how it compares to KCCC. Most U tube vids show the same curl definition. Your hair looks awesome, too. I am so glad I'm transitioning again.:grin:

your hair is so pretty ! love the black color too.... I have been wanting to try KCCC.. i think i'll breakdown and buy it soon ! lol

Gorgeous.!! I just did my BIG CHOP yesterday. I couldn't take the two textures.. I immediately bought the KCCC and KT and after 5 attempts, my hair is looking really nice. It's a keeper for me too.

Thanks for updating. You have definitely sold me on this product. I'm going to get this for my daughter.

I am so tempted to try this product i just decided years ago that there was no product that would define my kinks because i am a definite 4b, could this be it?

This looks like some really great stuff. I might try it out the next time I need to buy more products. I like the curl definition! :)

Back