Kim Wayans hair...possible braidout? Let's see yours.

Wow. Her hair is beautiful. She looks beautiful.

OP, your hair is really beautiful too. Almost makes me want to try my natural hair again.

It looks nice on both of ya. On kim's hair, it looks as if she first blow her hair out, then did a twist/braid out

It looks fab w/e it is!!
I have yet to master the braid out..or twist out for that matter. *sigh*

Tell me I'm not the only one who tried to play the video...

So when I saw this interview with Kim Wayans, http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowan...hes-been-up-to-since-in-living-color-and-more I fell in love with her hair.

It looks really similar to a braidout that I once sported.

So with that said, Let's see ya'lls braidouts and if you could, share what you used to achieve them. I think with this one, I used curl activator gel and ecostyler gel but I didn't let it set long enough because the definition didn't last.

She looks great :) WOW go KIm :) Beautiful

wow! she DOES look great. i haven't seen her since In Living Colour days. and frankly at the time i thought she was cute... but in a homely sorta way (because of the characters she used to play).

lovely to see her natural hair out.

Wow! Kim is looking very nice. Love her hair. I am guessing a braid out on a blow out or maybe a braid out on 2 - 3 day old hair. My braid outs look very fluffy once I touch them up after a few days (without washing).

Back