Keraphix VS Enphuse

Bosslady1

For those of you who have tried the Nexxus Phyto Organic Line & the Nexxus Line...which reconstructor do you prefer?

Nexxus Phyto Organic Enphuse or Nexxus Keraphix?

I never thought I'd replace my beloved original Nexxus line, but I have to say, Enphuse is better than Keraphix!

The Phyto Organics line is amazing. Each product smells really good and they do a wonderful job on my hair. I've tried them on my sister's have also and they have fantastic results too.

Enfuse is better. It seemed like my hair drank up the whole treatment, leaving it feeling "heavy" and soft. I don't mean it was weighed down when I say heavy, it just felt like I had some hair back there if you know what I mean!:) For me, it gave the same effect as Aveda Damage Remedy reconstructor. Keraphix was just ok, I don't think it hurt but I don't remember any dramatic effect.

wow...really? I'm still using keraphix that I bought *cough*2yearsago*cough*

So its really better? sadly I bought so much I had quite a stash going. I've got one more bottle left and haven't seen enphuse anywhere. So where y'all picking this stuff up at?

-A

Arcadian said:
wow...really? I'm still using keraphix that I bought *cough*2yearsago*cough*

So its really better? sadly I bought so much I had quite a stash going. I've got one more bottle left and haven't seen enphuse anywhere. So where y'all picking this stuff up at?

-A

the phyto line can be found in JC Penny salons

I havent tried the Enphuse yet, but I love the Humectin and the Theratin.

Warning: I can't remember how much the bottle of Enphuse costs, but it was a small tube, and it lasted me only 3 treatments. I am very heavy handed with it, but I have short hair. I'm saying you may want to use it to complement Keraphix, not replace it because it could get expensive depending on how much you use.

Ok thanks. I've got some keraphix left...maybe thats a good thing:lol: There's a JC Penny's opening by me the end of this week so I'll check to see if they have it.

-A

I don't mind the price CAPlush. :yep: I just want something that works. They sell it at the White Plains Mall in NY. There is a hair salon/store in there. Something like Trade Secrets.
I think I saw the enpuse in the gallon bottles at the bottom of there shelf...right by the humectin and the theratin gallon bottles.
I will see when I purchase it later today...

You can also buy the Phyto Organics line at beautydeals.net. I placed an order there a few weeks ago. They ship quickly and email you if anything is out of stock. They have sell a 300ML bottle of Enphuse for $20.25. I've also seen it on ebay.

camellia said:
You can also buy the Phyto Organics line at beautydeals.net. I placed an order there a few weeks ago. They ship quickly and email you if anything is out of stock. They have sell a 300ML bottle of Enphuse for $20.25. I've also seen it on ebay.

Thanks Camellia! I am jetting over there to check out there goods now!:)

Adrian said:
Bosslady1, make sure you post your review.

I will. I already know how I am going to use it.:lol:

First I will use the Nexxus Phyto Organic Kelate Poo. (clarifier)
Then I will do a mild ACV rinse.
Then I will use the Enphuse.

So I will give you 2 reviews! :) (Kelate & Enphuse)

this is great to hear. two week ago, I purchased the thertain and humectin and must say that I like them.

can't wait to hear your review bosslady

I went to buy Dudleys DRC and the store was out of it so I just bought the keraphix wished I would have seen this thread first.

Well alrighty then...I've been a huge fan of Keraphix for a long time so I guess I'm going to have to give Enphuse a try since it's supposed to be better...I didn't think it could get any better than Keraphix!

Just wondering if people are still using Enphuse... just bought 2 bottles of it and trying to decide the best way to work it into my regimen.

Also, enphuse is a 'reconstructor'... does that make it more potent than keraphix or is it okay to use it just as frequently? Thanks ladies!

Back