KeraCare High Sheen Glossifier users out there???

northernbelle

When I received my relaxer touch up at my local JC Penney Salon about two weeks ago, the stylist applied KeraCare High Sheen Glossifier to my scalp, massaged well, and then styled with a paddle brush.

My hair remained well-moisturized and shiny for a week.

I ordered a jar to use at home. I really like the way it performs on my hair and scalp.

Are there others on the Forum who use the KeraCare High Sheen Glossifier? I would like to hear from you!

northernbelle

When I got my Keracare sample, I wondered about this product upon reading the enclosed brochure. Does it contain mineral oil? In any event, Im glad you liked it...cant recall the price...

Re: KeraCare High Sheen Glossifier users out there

I use it, but I didn't know it could be used on the scalp. Must try
smile.gif

I have been using it on my scalp for almost a year now. I ran out recently. It does contain petrolatum and mineral oil. It does give your hair a nice shine!!!

I just bought some of this today and fell in LOVE with it. Do you think I will help seal my hair cuticle?

I use this too...especially in the winter I find that it keeps my hair nice and smooth...how do you know if it seals the cuticle?

[ QUOTE ]
lunalight7 said:
When I got my Keracare sample, I wondered about this product upon reading the enclosed brochure. Does it contain mineral oil? In any event, Im glad you liked it...cant recall the price...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ingr: petrolatum, sunflower seed oil, castor oil, paraffin, polyethylene, perfume, BHA, propylparaben

7oz jar for $7

Back