Kemi Oyl Experience

Has anyone experienced extreme frizzing after using the Kemi Oyl line?? I purchased the oil, conditioning spray, hairdress, and finishing sheen spray. After I wash & style my hair I must say it's beautiful. But that night & the next morning my beautiful hair turns into a big frizzy mess. Am I the only one? Help!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to think.
scratchchin.gif
I just finished up using my bottle of Kemi Oyl, but I only applied it on top of my hair. I've had some serious frizzies to battle, but I can't particularly blame it on the KO. But I will tell you, that alot of oils in general (my own observation) tend to cause frizzies or clumps, in my case. Thick grease is the only thing I know of that counteracts this.

I've used the oil, conditoner and finishing spray, and my hair was ok. I think its because their products don't contain silicones, which help to reduce frizz. Maybe you could use a serum like Loreals or Keracare silken seal to help tame the frizz.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to think.
scratchchin.gif
I just finished up using my bottle of Kemi Oyl, but I only applied it on top of my hair. I've had some serious frizzies to battle, but I can't particularly blame it on the KO. But I will tell you, that alot of oils in general (my own observation) tend to cause frizzies or clumps, in my case. Thick grease is the only thing I know of that counteracts this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm experiencing the same thing.

[ QUOTE ]
I've used the oil, conditoner and finishing spray, and my hair was ok. I think its because their products don't contain silicones, which help to reduce frizz. Maybe you could use a serum like Loreals or Keracare silken seal to help tame the frizz.

[/ QUOTE ]

scratchchin.gif
Hmmmm....I'll give that a try. Thanks!
fishslap.gif

has anyone ever pressed their hair with kemi oyl? when i press i use design essentials reflections shine spray and my hair comes out great. i don't like using hair grease to press cause it weighs my hair down too much.

For some reason, Kemi Oyl is the only thing that keeps my hair from getting frizzy. I don't know about pressing with it, I always use it to "finish" my hair.

sorry to borrow your thread but i just have to say I LOVE KEMI CONDITIONING SPRAY!!!

i was just about to post my thrill over kemi oyl conditioning spray. i love this stuff!!! all summer i've been looking for something to combat my ultra dry hair and after 11 misses i've finally found a hit!!! my hair is soft, moisturized, and tangle free. btw: i've never noticed any frizz problems from using the oil...

Back