K-Pac Users . . .

AngieK

<font color="brown">I have been using the Joico K-Pac Deep Penetrating Reconstructor with much success. However, I am wondering about the corresponding shampoo. Is it a mild shampoo? Do you see any added benefit to using it in conjunction with the reconstructor?

Any comments are greatly appreciated.

AngieK</font>

If you try it, please let us know how it is. Thanks
wink.gif

Have you tired the shampoo yet AngieK? I just got it yesterday. I'll be sure to post my results.
drunk.gif

I was just at the joico site....and they suggested to shampoo, condition then use the reconstructor. Does anyone out there do this too? I have all 3 producst so I think I'll try it. I'm 12 weeks post relaxer I'm not sure how well it will work but I'm willing to try. I got the info here:
http://www.joico.com/main.html

I have used the joico shampoo and I liked it a lot was suprised that is was moisturing I used it with the reconstructor I do not have the conditioner.
Please post your results after using all three products.

I love the shampoo! Everytime I try something new I switch back to it. Haven't tried the other 2 products... interested in your results...

Too broke right now to try anything new. When I finally get a job and some money, I have promised not to resort to PJism.

[ QUOTE ]
karezone said:
Too broke right now to try anything new. When I finally get a job and some money, I have promised not to resort to PJism.

[/ QUOTE ]
laugh.gif

Don't laugh I am seriously broke. In fact y'all I am taking donations. PM me and I will tell you where to send the checks.

[ QUOTE ]
caramelbarbie said:
Have you tired the shampoo yet AngieK? I just got it yesterday. I'll be sure to post my results.
drunk.gif

I was just at the joico site....and they suggested to shampoo, condition then use the reconstructor. Does anyone out there do this too? I have all 3 producst so I think I'll try it. I'm 12 weeks post relaxer I'm not sure how well it will work but I'm willing to try. I got the info here:
http://www.joico.com/main.html

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="brown">No, I never did try the Joico Shampoo. However, I look forward to hearing about your results.

AngieK </font>

<font color="blue"> Sorry this review is long over due. I tried the whole K-Pas system when my hair was at 14weeks. So I really couldn’t tell if I liked how it worked. I got my hair relaxed this Tuesday and wanted to try it again.
smile.gif

This is what I did this morning:
Applied hot oil six on my dry hair and kept it on overnight.
This morning applied essential oils (peppermint and clary sage) mixed with hot oil six to my scalp. Left on with heat for 20min.
Used K-PAK reconstruct shampoo.
Used K-PAK reconstruct daily conditioner
My hair felt great after using these products.
drunk.gif
The shampoo had a rich lather. It left my hair feeling clean and soft not dried out. The daily conditioner provide my hair with a bit of slip but I was more interested in strengthen my hair.
smile.gif

I then put L’Oreal mega moisture in my hair for about 30mins.
I will continue to use the K-PAK shampoo and daily conditioner for about 2 weeks but follow with a deep moisturizing conditioner.</font>
grin.gif

Back