Just venting a little...I hate trims.

Starian

Even though my hair grows at a pretty quick rate, I hate trimming. When I trim it always has to be an agressive trim (1-1 1/2 inches) because when my ends are ragged, there is no such thing as "a little" ragged. It's been about 3 months since my last trim so I guess it was needed, but yeah. An inch gone, just like that.

Anybody else have issues with trimming?

My problem is that I :love: the look of fresh trims, but HATE to lose the length:ohwell: My trims always seem aggressive, too. Add to that, my left front side grows much faster than the rest of my hair.

I have decided that I will NOT be trimming anymore unless I have split ends, so call me "Raggedy Nicki" from now on:wink2:

I feel your pain, girl. When I get a big trim I just put my hair up so I don't obsess over how much shorter it is. It's time for a bun :look:

I feel you guys. I have to trim when I go home. I trimmed about 3 weeks ago, so mostly I'll just be mini trimming and searching for split ends. I'm trying so hard to get my hair to grow back to bra lenght after my hair was cut so much by a hairstylist.

nicki6 said:
My problem is that I :love: the look of fresh trims, but HATE to lose the length:ohwell: My trims always seem aggressive, too. Add to that, my left front side grows much faster than the rest of my hair.

I have decided that I will NOT be trimming anymore unless I have split ends, so call me "Raggedy Nicki" from now on:wink2:

Me too! It last for like 2-3 weeks then it looks like before :lol:

Back