July 30, 31 Aug. 1 - What are your Hair Plans ????

JJamiah

Good Afternoon LHCF,

I washed my hair this week with Hair One Olive Oil, Applied Aphogee 2 minute under my conditioning cap for about 20 minutes, rinsed and applied Nexxus for 5 minutes, rinsed and washed again with Hair One Olive Oil, Rinsed and Put in my She Scent It Banana Brulee with a smidge of APhogee 2 minute under the steamer for 30 minutes. Rinsed, towel dried, applied Aphogee Leave in, & Chi Keratin Mist got under the dryer for 10 minutes, applied a little more Chi Keratin Mist, HerStyler Serum and blow dried the rest of my hair. A few hours later braided my hair into a beehive and I am Rocking my Dandi WIg :)

I love this wig right now, it is definitely stylish.
I just bought some HErbal cleansing Dry shampoo, Braid Spray and conditioning caps who knows what this heat and weekend might bring?

SOOOO what are your hair plans? :)

Last edited:
Overnight and day pre poo w/ aloe vera juice, coconut, wheat germ oil. Rinse - burt's bees' pre poo. Moisturizing Elucence shampoo w/ tea tree oil. Rinse - tea rinse w/ ceramide, protein and deep conditoner for 30 minutes. Rinse - ACV and cold water. Leave in Elucence conditioner and my new Biolage thermal active repair serum, blow dry, flat iron and be happy:) Did a bad air dry last wash (I officially give up on air drying!)

Nikki I bought some dry shampoo will try that next week, I will be moisturizing my braids as well :D

I bought some Braid spray :D

Today:

Applying Aussie Moist to dry hair using the relaxer method
Sit for 2 hours
Rinse
Ponytail airdry

July 30
Retry learning how to do flat twists

Prepoo, shampoo, protein and deep conditoner. Style... I don't know yet. My hair needs some loving. I slacked off this week.

Pre-poo
-Aubrey Organics GPB (with heat for 15 mins)

Wash
-Hair One (Olive Oil)

DC
- Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner mixed Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner, avocado oil, kukui nut oil, JBCO and silk amino acids (with steam for 30 mins)

You know, I have been saying that I was gonna rollerset the pass 2 weeks and haven't (I hate being under the dryer for long amounts of time in the summer :ohwell: ). I have to actually take a length shot for a few of the challenges I'm in though, so rollerset/silk wrap I shall!
Rollerset and Silk Wrap
-Leave ins: Shescentit Moisture Mist, Shescentit Coco Creme Leave-In Conditioner, Aphogee Green Tea and Keratin Restructurizer, Redken Anti-Snap (on ends only) and Nioxin Bliss Thermal Protector

Currently, my hair is in a PS (see attached), so I will be wearing a twist-out for the weekend!

Attachments

• Ashley's Shower 075.jpg
    Ashley's Shower 075.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 22
Cowashing 30/31 (try to use up my conditioners)
airdry rollerset,
DC and henna Sunday and rollerset.

Detangle:wallbash:, detangle:wallbash:, and detangle:wallbash:! I haven't detangled my hair in about a month:blush: I've just rinsed my hair (loose and not in sections like I usually do) and put it in a puff. It's going to be a looooong weekend:nono:

Clarifying my hair with creamy aloe shampoo.
DC with Yes to Carrots.
Then rollerset and wear my hair curly.
Going to the city on saturday so im hoping to create some sort of chic updo.

Deep condition with a Keratin treatment under a dryer then press and flat iron my hair for a gathering this weekend :)

I plan on d/c applying it like a relaxer doing a emergencee treatment and a twist set, that will take up most of my saturday night.

I plan to:grin::

Co-Wash with Nutrine Garlic/followed up with Hairveda MoistPRO
Reconstruct w/Nexxus Enphuse Reconstructor
DC with CJ Honey Banana Hibiscus & Curl Junkie Moisture Rehab (Combo)
Apply Alfaparf Rigen followed up by a vial of Matrix Biolage Ceramides
Rinse w/Nexxus Ensure *PC Substitute*
Apply Leave-In *Njoi Leave-In* with a little Argon Oil
Dry 80 under Dryer 20 w/Scarf Method.

Since I'm in hide your hair challenge, I plan on washing my hair w/ ors creamy aloe shampoo (my hair hated this shampoo but now loves it, weird). Deep condition with AOGPB mixed w/ 1 egg and banana burlee for about one hour and partially air dry then blowdry using medium heat (I'm breaking my own personal no heat challenge but heat makes it easier to deal with my hair) and cornrow it and put on my trusty Tammy half-wig on. I'm thinking of weaving my hair for the fall.

Deep conditioning with Pantene Relaxed and Natural Mask and Hairveda Acai berry Conditioner.

My 13 week stretch will come to an end tomorrow. I will do a black rinse and steam for an hour. I will flat iron because I want to see how much length I've gained.

Deep conditioning with Nexxus hydrating treatment deep conditioner. I'm gonna sit under the dryer for 30 min then leave it on overnight to try and correct this protein overload I've been experiencing.

Hendigo to cover this premature gray newgrowth (about 1/2 inch or so)
Henna the length of my hair
Deep Condition with Silk Elements (I'm trying to love it, but it's just ok for me)
Protective Style of some sort

Well I DC with Appretendora and then did a final rinse with Roux Porosity Control and Joico Smoothing Conditioner. I airdried then applied my leave-ins; CHI Keratin Mist, HE LTR and Sedal Hydraloe. I then slathered on my Coconut Oil and put my hair up in a ponytail, braided the length and wrapped it up in a bun.

So I am good til Sunday, but I will take it down morning and night to moisturize and/or just apply oil.

Well I had to wash my hair tonight it had been two week and it was gross, but I didn't have time to do too much so I wash and conditioned with Alterna Science of ten (I treated myself) and then did a braidout for the weekend.

On Sunday I will dry DC after an oil prepoo, shampoo scalp again (I know I will need it) then may use the last the aveda smooth infusion on my hair and redo braidout depending on how it turns out tonight!

Back