JOICO SALE!! at Ulta:buy 2 get 2 free

Dommo

i'm supposed to be on hiatus:ohwell: but had to shout out the sale....For all the Joico lovers...BUY 2 Get 2 FREE at ULTA:grin: I will def stock up on liters!!!

Sale ends Feb 14th and is NOT available online...

Thanks for sharing! I haven't tried Joico products yet...but this might be a good time to try a few.

Dang yall are killing me..my check card that is....I just ordered some Goddess Oil, now this. OMG, off to order....I always wanted to try this product, now is a good time. Good deal.

OOOOpooooieeee i just cleaned up on trade secrets buy one get one 50% off sale....maybe i will restock

I'm definetely hitting it. I tried one JOICO product after an egg treatment. It is by far one of the best moiturizer I have ever used. I'm definetely looking to try other products.

Woo Hoo, I am Soooo Happy, I was just about to get some at Trade Secret the other Day, and for some reason I didn't, I am so Happy I didn't listen to that little man on my shoulder!
Yes, I'm off to Ulta!

Joico Lovers please check your local TJ Max store because the they have the whole K-PACK Line for $7.99.
The set contains the following 10oz size bottles of:
Chelating Shampoo
K-Pack Reconstructor
Cuticle Sealant
Intense Hydrating Conditioner.
This is a great deal because 1 bottle of K-Pack product usally cost $12 bucks or more for one product.
You are getting 4 full size bottles for $7.99 plus tax,buying 2 sets is a great STEAL.

Last edited:
Back