Joico K-Pak Line

Kayluv

Hi,

I am looking to narrow down my products to just one line. The product junkie in me has long gone and I just want to simplify. With that said, can anyone advise whether or not the products in the Joico K-Pak line are heavy proteins? Can I use the shampoo, conditioner, reconstructor on a weekly basis? Is this product a good balance of moisture and protein or is it more just a protein. I have relaxed fine hair and am looking for staple products. Any suggestions.

Thanks!

Taz beat me to it lol. I too have fine relaxed hair and I think this line is a good balance of both as long as you don't over do it by leaving the products in your hair too much longer than directed. If you would like, get a bottle of the moisture recovery conditioner to alternate with the kpak every couple of washes.

ITA. The K-Pac line is an excellent source of moisture and protein. I use it often as well. My favorite product in this line is the k-pac conditioner it's not a deep conditioner so you only leave it on for a minute or two but trust me it packs a powerful punch!

ITA. The K-Pac line is an excellent source of moisture and protein. I use it often as well. My favorite product in this line is the k-pac conditioner it's not a deep conditioner so you only leave it on for a minute or two but trust me it packs a powerful punch!

I love that daily conditioner. You are most certainly right, it packs a punch like no other instant conditioner I have ever used.

I'm going to Ulta later today and I think I'm going to give this line a try for two months and see how my hair reacts to it.

Taz beat me to it lol. I too have fine relaxed hair and I think this line is a good balance of both as long as you don't over do it by leaving the products in your hair too much longer than directed. If you would like, get a bottle of the moisture recovery conditioner to alternate with the kpak every couple of washes.

I want to thank you gymfreak for talking about your great results with Joico products. I wanted to use Abba but Abba did not get half the great reviews as Joico, hence my switch to Joico now. I have already started to purchase some of them and looking to get more before the year ends. Maybe I'll get me some more for my birthday in October.

Thank you ladies. I am going to check this line out. I think I will start with the following:

K-Pak Shampoo
K-Pak Conditioner
K-Pak Deep Penentrating Reconstructor

What do you guys think? Do I need anything else?

Thank you ladies. I am going to check this line out. I think I will start with the following:

K-Pak Shampoo
K-Pak Conditioner
K-Pak Deep Penentrating Reconstructor

What do you guys think? Do I need anything else?
I would actually purchase the K-Pak Intense Hydrator instead of the Conditioner and use it after the Deep Penetrating Reconstructor.

I have been using the K-pac line exclusively for about 2 months now. I have almost abandon all my other lines (expect my Paul Mitchell super skinny serum and Paul Mitchell quick slip styling creme.) This line gives my hair the perfect combination of moisture and balance. I use the reconstructor before washing instead to prevent stifness from the protein.

1. Wet hair and apply k- pak reconstructor for 10 mins.
2. Wash hair with the k-pak shampoo
3. Rinse and appy the k- pak intense hydrator and leave on for 15 mins
4. Apply Paul Mitchell Quick Slip Styling Creme to damp hair
5. Air dry or sit under the dryer

I would actually purchase the K-Pak Intense Hydrator instead of the Conditioner and use it after the Deep Penetrating Reconstructor.

I was just thinking about this combination...thanks taz. By the way ladies, I finally used the Joico Color Endure Conditioner and you ladies are right, Joico's products are fantabuliscious. It left my hair super soft. For the record, Jason Naturals Jojoba Conditioner is off the chain as well, yum yum:lick:.

I used the K-Pak line this weekend and my hair definitely felt stronger, but I was wondering which product do you use as a deep conditioner or are you guys using something else? I noticed that the conditioners for the most part say to leave on for 5 minutes.

I think I need to use the line for a few more weeks to really see a difference.

Thanks.

I tried using just the KPAK line, but in the end it was just too much protein. I preferred the Joico's Moisture Recovery Line. I would still be using MR now if I wasn't broke.

Personally, I like to Alternate the K-Pak and the Moisture Recovery to Give me that Perfect Balance of Protein & Moisture. I will use something from both to bring my hair in balance.:spinning:

I've Recently Added the Body Luxe and the Silk Results into My Line Up and Will Have to Now Figure Out How to Incorporate them into My Rotation.:yep:

Back