JC penney in Greensboro

karezone

JC penney salons

Does anyone use the JC Penney salon?

I saw a few threads about the one in Greensboro, NC but they were from 2003 and knowing my luck that stylist is not there anymore.

I am going tonight to have my hair looked up and most likely cut:( and I need to have some idea of how much I am going to be paying?

Last edited:
Maybe you could call them. If not, shoot me a PM. I will be there next week for T-giving. I go to the Penny's salon here in indiana... and my cuts have never been more than $30 and I have transitioning hair.

I've been. I wasn't too impressed. And they are very sciccor happy!

good results. she did exactly what I needed to have done. She was very heavy handed with the products. She had very good technique and evaluated my hair before she cut it. She showed me how much she was going to cut, made product recs, and asked me about what I do to my hair. All of my splits are gone and my hair is completely even. I am pleased.

I will be going back. Also there is a difference btwn. pro products and the ones that I have been using.

I agree about your comment about pro products. :grin:

BTW. Will I be seeing you in G-boro in January for our NC-LHCF meeting?

karezone said:
good results. she did exactly what I needed to have done. She was very heavy handed with the products. She had very good technique and evaluated my hair before she cut it. She showed me how much she was going to cut, made product recs, and asked me about what I do to my hair. All of my splits are gone and my hair is completely even. I am pleased.

I will be going back. Also there is a difference btwn. pro products and the ones that I have been using.

czyfaith77 said:
I agree about your comment about pro products. :grin:

BTW. Will I be seeing you in G-boro in January for our NC-LHCF meeting?

Yes I should be at the January meeting.

I am really liking my bob.

Back