Jarrow BioSil results?... anyone?

pmichael52172

(Sorry, for the repost. I posted on an old thread but there were so many pages and I figured my 5th page post would be missed.)

I'm bringing this thread from waaaay back. My hairstylist always has goals for my hair because she knows I like to switch looks. We're now trying to improve my hair's health and grow it out. She did some research and decided that she wants me to start taking BioSil. So of course I searched it on this forum for background.

Is anyone still liking it, hate it etc.?

I took my first dose (liquid) yesterday and mine mixed with 1/4 cup of O.J. doesn't taste bad at all. In fact I can't taste it. I did 10 drops.

I also have arthritis and other joint problems, and she wants me to improve my skin condition as well so this is why she recommended this for me as opposed to other Hair vitamins. (She's my friend too, so she's allowed to "go there").

Do a search on sareca; she uses it. I used to use it but I fell off the wagon regrettably. It made my hair so soft and I didn't have to relax often. It's a great product and I am going back to using it again soon.

I've been taking the liquid form since October and I really like it. It makes my skin poreless and glowy, and my nails are nice and hard. It's made my NG very soft and manageble and it's a supplement that will remain in my regimen for a long time to come.:yep:

I have been using Jarrow Biosil since the beginning of January. My skin is becoming soft, clear, smooth, glowing and poreless also. My nails are becoming harder and thicker too. I just don't see the length of the nails yet, but I know it is coming. My hair is growing out softer and wavier also.. I will be continuing this for a long time. I love it.

Thanks ladies. I'm feeling more confident about using it. I'm only on day two but I'm going to be sure and do it daily.

I'll do that search too!

I used to take it regularly and I believe I got good results. Then Jarrow stopped making the formula and Natrol makes it now. Jarrow came out with their own formula but it's not the same as the original, it's not pure silicon. Natrol is pure silicon but it's EXPENSIVE!

I am using Alta Silica, I think I get just as good results for less money. I'm taking one in the morning and one at night and my nails are like bricks, I got a complement on them tonight! I'm sticking with the Alta Silica and the Biotin. :up:

any updates on the BioSil? i saw it in the health food store tonight and I'm wondering if it's worth it...

I would recommend it. I used it a while back and I believe it made my nails strong. I don't remember if it made any difference to my hair, or should I say I never noticed. *shrug*

BTW, everywhere I've read of the Natrol Biosil, there's a claim that the formula has not changed because it's a trademarked product; only the manufacturer. Both the Natrol and Jarrow formula have:
SILICON (AS STABILIZED ORTHOSILICIC ACID) 6 mg

Back