Jane Carter Curl Defining Cream

CocoBunny

Any reviews or experiences or thoughts? I bought some today at Target and am wondering how everyone is using it and what their results are.

I'm wondering too cause I can't get past the smell. I was all set to purchase, but when I cracked it open and took a sniff, I put that bad boy right back on the shelf.

The one I have doesn't seem to have a much of a smell. The reviews on Amazon are pretty good. I might give it a try tomorrow and report back.

It's just OK to me. It moisturizing and gives great definition but the hold is minimal. It smells like paint and it doesn't play well with other gels.

I have it and it didn't do anything spectacular for my hair. At this price point, I won't be repurchasing when my tub is done. I'll use my regular 4.99 ecostyler.

I like it because it doesn't feel as "ooky" as ecostyler. I just can't get into gels. The smell doesn't linger at all, in my opinion. The hold is okay on my hair.

I've recently started using this as my moisturizer. It works well for my hair. I like the lemony smell. I just ordered 2 more jars from the sale that ended today at noon.

Back