It's Saturday.... what are you doing with your hair?

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with mine. I know I gotta wash so maybe I'll DCm moisturize then seal....paying close attention to the ends. I may attempt to do some dusting too.

I don't think I'll flat iron after.... I haven't used direct heat in almost a yr....

I relaxed my hair last night and I slept in Joico K-pak Intense Hydrator.

Gonna rinse it now and then do a shampoo and rinse out-condition (I always do that after deep conditioning with something that has cones it in)

I am just going to blow dry and flatiron after that.

I hate relaxing my hair. such an ordeal to have to do a half of it at a time!! But I would rather take the extra steps I have to take to make sure I don't over process my hair. :yep:

My same old boring bun. I look forward to co-washing tonight for some much needed hair therapy.

Prepooing with yogurt,mayo and olive oil(for protein). Wash and dc after that if i have any energy left i might twist ,if not just moisturize and let it do what it do.

I just got my dom products by Fedex. I will be applying my apretadora to dry hair and then I am going to wash and do a steam treatment with Hydrafuse and Kerafuse and rollerset using Salerm 21.

Im trying Pokahontas's WNG with Cholesterol, and the Curlisto method for the first time today, so wish me luck!! So far, so good! Btw, what is the "anchor method" for roller setting?

Im gonna do my first self relaxing! Ya'll pray for me and my hair!:yep: I did a hard protein treatment with Aphogee 2 step 4 days ago, and i'll be using Mizani sensitive scalp. I've been researching everything, so IM READY!

i need a serious protein treatment. so i'll DC with Aphogee 2 min. (still got the original formula...ohh how i love thee)

C O L O R ! :yep:

I bought some boxes of Bigen Oriental Black yesterday. I can't wait! I love jet black hair! Afterwards, I'm flatironing.

I'm going to wash and deep condition my hair. I'm also thinking of straightening it so I can have a different style for Easter. I haven't straightened my hair since October. But it takes so long to do. I may punk out and not do it though. Because I want to wear my hair straight for graduation in a month and only like to straighten my hair rarely.

i want to rollerset but i have a hangover

i will probably just DC with Megatek or Aphogee 2 min for 30 mins and then follow it up with Aussie Moist or GVP conditioning balm for 30 mins more.

C O L O R ! :yep:

I bought some boxes of Bigen Oriental Black yesterday. I can't wait! I love jet black hair! Afterwards, I'm flatironing.

is bigen permanent? have u used this before? is it drying?

i was just saying in another thread i gotta go back to jet black hair. and i'm tired of the rinses that wash away after 2 washes. and i'm a big cowasher

Ha ha... I thought you'd never ask :grin:.

I had planned on doing a Bigen Oriental Black but I was so in a rush that I "over-mixed" it LOL I wasted just about a whole bottle of the stuff:ohwell:

So right now I'm sitting under the dryer deep conditioning with Wella In Depth Treatment Here's the link:
http://www.sallybeauty.com/Wella-In-Depth-Treatment/SBS-800036,default,pd.html

It's proving to be some good stuff. ;-)

Then I'm going to do a ponytail roller set, look in da mirror and say what'z up... yeah...:spinning:
http://www.sallybeauty.com/Wella-In-Depth-Treatment/SBS-800036,default,pd.html

Have you tried color showers? Personally, I only used the "clear" formula & i think it has helped with bringing some "shine" to my hair. oh, back on topic...I'm going to do a henna treatment later this evening. I'm going for a reddish-brownish color and I have a box that I havent used ( i bought it last March...I wonder if it's still good if i've never opened it).

Im preparing my hair for a flatiron for my Bday on Monday!!! Today I'm deep conditioning with NTM and bantu knotting it for an air dry. Using Tresemme Heat tamer and Biosilk tomorrow for my flatiron! Hopefully I am APL!

Wash with Aphogee poo, dc with Kenra MC, rollerset with Silicon Mix leave in and serum

DC with Lustrasilk Shea Butter/Mango cholesterol with GVP cond. balm and Palmer's coconut cond. protein pack all mixed in together.

Then I'm going to co-wash (V05 Passion Fruit Smoothie) and air-dry with Rusk Leave-in.

This is a winning combo for me. :grin:

I just got done doing a condition wash/deep conditioner for 25min under a Hydra-cap with Wen Fig and Aussie moisturizing conditioner,did a little moisturizing with Proline softner moisturizer & S-curl sealed with a mixture of oils and let it airdry.

I'm pre-pooing my hair with olive oil. Steam treatment, wash and deep condition. Raking with KCC and sitting under my Pibbs to dry. I'm going out tonight....no time to air dry.

I'm an under the dryer with ORS Hair Mayo (pre-poo) right now. I will wash then condition then use heat protectant (Tresemme), Salerm-21, and Sabino Moisture Block sit under the dryer instead of blowdrying then flatiron!

Last edited:
is bigen permanent? have u used this before? is it drying?

i was just saying in another thread i gotta go back to jet black hair. and i'm tired of the rinses that wash away after 2 washes. and i'm a big cowasher

Yes. Bigen is a permanent hair color. I started using it in 2002. It was drying at first and I gave it a bad review at the time. Swore I'd never use it again. :look: I think because it's a powder, my already dry-as-Arizona hair couldn't take it and plus I was still learning how to care for my hair.

On my flatironed hair, this "permanent" color lasts about 4 weekly washings. On my daily WnG naturals, it lasts about two weeks.

I don't know what to do to get the mileage other heads get. :perplexed

I washed/co-washed with my new bottle of WEN lavendar. Thinking about getting a Denman brush to use only on my roots to keep this stretch going for a few more weeks.

Back