It's Official - My All Time Worst Conditioner EVER is....

Tracy

It\'s Official - My All Time Worst Conditioner EVER is....

Design Essentials Stimulations. /images/graemlins/barf.gif

I HATE this stuff. I used it wonce before and the time I did, my hair felt like it had a coating of glue on it. I couldn't get a comb through it - literally. I used it in conjunction with a leave in I had from a long time ago in my closet and thought perhaps the leave in was the culprit.

WRONG!

It was the conditioner. I got the worst breakage ever when I used, and more when I tried to manipulate my hair AFTER it was dry.

I've said in the past that conditioners can't really be "damaging". I lied.

Fine haireds, beware. It may just have been my hair, but this stuff MUST go back to the store. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

Re: It\'s Official - My All Time Worst Conditioner EVER is....

That's interesting Tracy. My stylist hates this conditioner also. I'm not crazy about it. I have always mixed it with another conditioner (Humectress, Kenra IET, etc.) So, I placed it in the reject pile for my husband. He things the peppermint tingle is cool!

Really MissB? Did she (your stylist) say why?

I was really suprised because it looked like a good line, and other people have so much success with it! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

If they don't take it back (which they may not - I don't think I saved the reciept) I'll consider mixing it. Thanks for the tip! I didn't think of that. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

My stylist is a Keracare advocate like myself. And she feels that the Humecto in the tub is a far superior product.

I do like the Design Essentials shampoo and hair polish.

Although I've never used this conditioner, thanks for the warning. I'll stay far away from it.

That is really weird because I love that conditioner /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

I know! Everyone loves it but me! LOL!

I really love the entire DE line but I am not all that excited about Stimulations - it leaves my hair soooo mushy. I use it once every 13 weeks when I need some SERIOUS moisture but the mixing sounds like a great idea.

Thanks for the heads up, Trace. Besides, I need reasons right now NOT to spend money. /images/graemlins/spinning.gif How about adding EVOO and honey to your DE conditioner?

WOW, I love this conditioner. I love the way it makes my scalp feel. Sometimes my stylist mixes it with DE 6and1 and gives me a steam treament.

Sorry it didn't work out for you.

thanks for the heads up tracy. I'll be staying away from this one.

Wow Tracy

I ususally love what you love...and Stimulations is so tingly and moisturizing for me.

But toss that stuff if it is not working for you.

Back