It's gone, gone gone...

brittanynic16

It\'s gone, gone gone...

The relaxer is gone! I did the BC yesterday and today I went to get it shaped. I absolutly love it. I think I look so good. No one I know has seen it but they are in for a big surprise. I wasn't planning on doing the BC so soon but I was tired of relaxed hair taking too much of my time. I am so happy. I will post pictures very soon. Thanks for all you support ladies.

Re: It\'s gone, gone gone...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
band2.gif

I'm really happy for you, and I'm so glad you are pleased. That is a huge step, I really admire that. Can't wait to see pics!!!

We'll be on pins and needles to see your new hair, but we already feel your joy!! Good for you
smile.gif

Brittany, judging from your pics, I think we have the same hair texture, well at least that's how the right side of my head grows.
smile.gif
I'm curious to know what your texture looks like now.
smile.gif

clap.gif
congrats, Congrats, CONGRATS ! ! !
clap.gif

band2.gif

i bet you look WONDERFUL ! ! ! be sure to update us with pics, ASAP ! ! !

I am SOOOOO happy for you. I love to see other women take the big plunge b/c it is very scary at times but once you do it it feels so good. Right after I did it I had doubts but they went away really quickly. Enjoy your TWA b/c it will not last that long.

Congrats!! We had are last relaxer on the same day too!
trampoline.gif

I may soon follow (if I can work up the courage).

[ QUOTE ]
HotCoCoGurl130 said:
I am SOOOOO happy for you. I love to see other women take the big plunge b/c it is very scary at times but once you do it it feels so good. Right after I did it I had doubts but they went away really quickly. Enjoy your TWA b/c it will not last that long.

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA!

Good for you
wink.gif
. And Im really glad that you liked it right away. It took me a couple of days to get used to my cut
smile.gif

Thanks ladies! I look so cute. I don't think I have ever looked better. I am so happy. I feel so good. My hair is pretty much exclusively 4a with a serious curl pattern. My stylist kept talking about it and decided to cut it with scissors instead of the clippers so that you could see it. I never thought that I would have short natural hair but I am very happy with it. I have received a lot of compliments and this guy tried to talk about me but her really complimented me without knowing it. He was saying, behind my back of course, that I looked like an African. But I felt honored because I know that Africans are some of the most beautiful people on earth. That was the best he could do because he could not say that I look ugly becuase that would be a lie. LOL Sorry, I hope I don't sound too full of myself. I am just really pleased.

Anyway, I will go turn in my pictures tomorrow and hopefully get them back the same day. I will try to get them up ASAP. Thanks ladies for all your lovely words.

I am very happy for you. We both started our transition at the same time- and you got the courage up before me. Good for you, congrats.

Congratulations, Brittany!
up.gif

LOL @ the guy who thought that saying you looked "African" was saying something bad.
laugh.gif

Good for you! Now you get to "know" you natural hair and trust me,it is going to be an exciting journey...

congrats Brit! I'm so excited for you. I've been having a lot of "natural" thoughts recently so I can imagine how cute your hair looks :-d

Back