Itchy wig:help!

transitioning?

Hello ladies.

I need help.I'm sitting here at work wishing the end of the day will come just so I can take off this wig. Ive been wearing this wig since Monday and was hoping to wig it until April.

I have the seasonnel (spell check?) Aoz15 synthetic wig on.

Ive rinsed it in a warm water and vinger solution but that made no change.

I really hope you guys can help cuz I have to wear this wig for at least a couple weeks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Bumping...just went to the bathroom to have a few wig free minutes

LOL! Sorry I have the same issue. I run to my car to rip this thing off my head! Maybe try a wig cap/stocking cap. I said screw it & getting a full head weave - TODAY! Had this wig for about 2weeks, and it is just TOO DAMN ITCHY for me!

Lol unfortunately weaves don't work for me. I may try to get another short wig with human hair. I can't rock my fro cuz it would throw all my coworkers for a loop again.lol

Do you have on a cap under the wig? I usually wear the stretchy mens spandex caps so the wig isn't actually touching my hair and this has helped with itchy wigs.

:lol: :lol: I can only laugh, because I can totally relate... horrible feeling... especially at work and you can't rip it off! It's either itchy scalp... lace is irritating my forehead or its TOOOOO TIGHT! One extreme to the next...

I have personally been wig-less for the last week plus because I wasn't feeling well and just refused to deal with it... but, when I wear my wigs, I alternate them and wear the most comfy one most ;) My most comfy is mommy wig :yep:

Sorry I don't have any other tips.

Back