ITCHING to cut!!!

tthreat08

Don't ask me why, but I'm itching to cut my hair! My goal is wastelength, but I'm board outta my freakin' skull with this bun....but then I look at Sylver2 and others and say well no:nono:...I must wait. But I want something funky, and I am really thinking about these:

asian-bob-hairstyles-024.jpg

and

asian-bob-hairstyles-017.jpg

Gees! What is I'm gone do???

I bought a wig this morning with an Asian Bob cut....I'll try it when I get home and take pics. However, I already know I will like it as I have had "the bob" a many of time and liked it each time. Then....I decide to grow it out.

What do you ladies think??

Don't cut it!!! I love your hair:yep:. Well maybe just do a nice flat-iron and swang it a bit. Maybe you are just so sick and tired of the bun. If you still aren't satisfied maybe cut in stages. Do you think you will regret it if you cut it as short as those pics? Have you done that before?

Yeah, I've done it before (so many times) and after each time I get bored after a season and want it long again. It's okay. I went and looked at a few FOTKIs and I'm over it. I'm keeping my hair long and continuing to grow. I'll rock my short wigs 'til I get bored of the style. Close one.:grin:

And thanks for the compliment! I love your hair too!

Last edited:
Cool! Yeah, that was close :lol:. You gotta focus on making waist-length:yep:. Thanks for the compliment too:).

Don't ask me why, but I'm itching to cut my hair! My goal is wastelength, but I'm board outta my freakin' skull with this bun....but then I look at Sylver2 and others and say well no:nono:...I must wait. But I want something funky, and I am really thinking about these:

asian-bob-hairstyles-024.jpg

and

asian-bob-hairstyles-017.jpg

Gees! What is I'm gone do???

I bought a wig this morning with an Asian Bob cut....I'll try it when I get home and take pics. However, I already know I will like it as I have had "the bob" a many of time and liked it each time. Then....I decide to grow it out.

What do you ladies think??

Don't cut! Perhaps try some braidouts or twistouts to mix it up. Or you could straighten it and wear it out for a while? Buns get tiresome after a while.

I sooo feel you, I've started threads on this before!

When Kelis first did her short cut, I was seconds away from the salon and ready to do it, and now I'm feeling Rihanna's hair. I just love a sharp trendy short cut!

Hopefully we can be strong!

I was gonna recommend a way to do this, but you already changed your mind. Good thing, 'cause I was gonna find out where you lived and go through your garbage can for the scraps to make a ghetto wig :yep:

If you have layers, could you somehow pin the back part under and take the remaining hair at the top and have it cover the pinned up part? That's what I used to do when I wanted my hair to look shorter. It wouldn't be blunt, but you could have fun making people wonder how your hair went from long to short to long the next day...

Back