**ISIS** ... if anyone didn't call you out yet ... IT'S TIME

LiLi

Isis girl!!! Your hair has grown so beautifully!; and it is nice and thick as well. Also, it sounds like your regimen is very simple. I LOVE YOUR HAIR GIRL!! What relaxer do you use?

Please ladies ... check out Isis' album. :D

Girl, your thread caught my eye just as I was about to turn off my computer! :eek: :eek: :blush:

Thank you for the compliments LiLi. :kiss: I use Gentle Treatment mild no-lye relaxer. I leave it on only 10 minutes on my coarse hair, which gives me a texturized look.

My hair is longer but is growing at an average rate. I'm just happy to be retaining my growth.

Last edited:
Geez, Isis and Sistaslick are like..:eek:

You guys have had some amazing progress! *HUGS* to both of you for keeping me inspired:)

Thank you SistaSlick! I've learned a lot from you and your beautiful hair, as you may already know and I'm stll learning.

LiLi, I would love to know of your regimen! Your hair is only 5 inches from your tailbone?!! That's quite an accomplishment!

LiLi said:
Isis girl!!! Your hair has grown so beautifully!; and it is nice and thick as well. Also, it sounds like your regimen is very simple. I LOVE YOUR HAIR GIRL!! What relaxer do you use?

Please ladies ... check out Isis' album. :D

Girl whatchu talkin bout!! U don't have to tell nobody to check out her album. That album been checked and stalked and studied :lachen:

sylver2 said:
Girl whatchu talkin bout!! U don't have to tell nobody to check out her album. That album been checked and stalked and studied :lachen:

same here!!! I've been doing this for the longest!!

Goodness gracious i stumbled on your fotki and had to gasp for air:eek: your hair is ridiculously gorgeous, so long and so thick and you textulized wowwwwwwwwwwww i m speachless girl:p

sylver2 said:

:lol: Sylver, girl you ain't neva lied!! Isis your hair is lovely chica! Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
ekomba said:
Goodness gracious i stumbled on your fotki and had to gasp for air:eek: your hair is ridiculously gorgeous, so long and so thick and you textulized wowwwwwwwwwwww i m speachless girl:p
I know. She is the first person whose hair makes me tempted to texturize.

Your hair is stunning, Isis. Your album is a great inspiration! Thanks for the update:) I might just reconsider transitioning.

Question: have you always used a no-lye relaxer? Do you apply your own?

ekomba said:
Goodness gracious i stumbled on your fotki and had to gasp for air your hair is ridiculously gorgeous, so long and so thick and you textulized wowwwwwwwwwwww i m speachless girl

Jessy55 said:

I think Isis relaxed. I know she is a no lye relaxer user. She just doesn't relax bone straight or leave it in long.

Hey Isis, gimme some of that hair! I have admired your album for the last few months and you're one of my inspirations. I can only dream of having all that lush thickness:cool: :cool:

OshunCurls said:
Your hair is stunning, Isis. Your album is a great inspiration! Thanks for the update:) I might just reconsider transitioning.

Question: have you always used a no-lye relaxer? Do you apply your own?

Thank you OshunCurls! Yes, I've always used the same regular strength, no-lye relaxer, mainly because I'm used to it and I know what to expect. I do my own relaxing, which I must do in sections for accuracy and peace of mind.

Jessy55 said:
Thank you Jessy! You're one of my natural inspirations who makes me tempted to go natural!!! :yep: I love your hair and your many creative styles in your albums.

sylver2 said:
I think Isis relaxed. I know she is a no lye relaxer user. She just doesn't relax bone straight or leave it in long.

Yes, I use a no lye relaxer for exactly 10 minutes, which loosens the new growth but doesn't straighten it. This gives me the texturized or texlaxed hair. I can easily tell the difference between the coarse new growth and my hair so I don't overlap.

And I'm eternally grateful to you Sylver for all of your great tips and instructions in your album (which I just love to explore :love:), helping me and everyone else here to stretch those relaxers and grow out our hair!!

Indigo - Thank you! (BTW, I love your user name, indigo is one of my favorite colors!).:)

Thank you Mestiza, Secretdiamond, Shawniegee, DahomeyAhosi, Classimami, Jewell, Tenderheaded, Baglady for your wonderful compliments!!:)

Ekomba - thank you too for all of your many compliments in my album!:)

Hiza - Thank you! I'm so looking forward to your new pics of your long, texturized, beautiful hair!! :yep:

I think Isis gets called out about 5 times a year. Yeahhhh.:grin: Isis your hair got some lenght and health girl.....

Girl, your password to your album says everything about that hair of yours!!

In addition, of course, it is plentiful and beautiful!

Yes, her hair is Beautiful!!! :) I just peaked in her album the other day and left comments.

One question, how's your detangling process? How and what do you do and use. You can direct me to your regimen, if I missed something. Thanks

Back