Is this Hebal Conditioner like Henna???

sunshyne_krissy

Has anyone tried this product? It's a bit pricy. for only 4oz....But it looks like it has the same effect that henna does but you use it as a rinse. I may actually gully up the gonadz to put an investment into this stuff. My pjizm is at an all time high right now.:wallbash: What gets me is that there is no henna in this...*In my best movie narrator voice**Could it be that henna isn't the only all natural way to dye hair???
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!***:lachen:

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Natural ( 21 Herb ) Hair Conditioner, Hair Food - 4 fl. oz.

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]NOUPC-HAIR
trans_1x1.gif
Retail: $29.95
Our Low price: $28.95, 3/$85.00
trans_1x1.gif

Hair Foods 21 + herbs, rare plants and sea vegetation saturate you hair with 100s of nutrients that strenghten hair and prevent hair loss. Within days you hair will feel much stronger and excess hair fall greatly reduces or entirely stops. Hair Food is a proven hair loss preventative for any type or condition of hair.
Hair Food also darkens your faded original hair color, often within minutes. Charcoal blackens, brown turns browner and blonde goldens. Severe grey or white hair, lacking pigment, usually does not darken but suprisingly in some cases will.
Hair Food is actually rejuvenating to your existing hair and stimulates its color producing cells in the skin, and maximizes the health of your scalp. Hair Food decreases dandruff and makes hair smooth and shinny.
Hair Food represents a major break through in natural hair restoration. There is nothing like Hair Food because it is Food For The Hair.
Hair Food is especially ideal for adult men and women whose hair has started to fade, and want their natural color back without using chemical tints, or whose hair is falling out due to natural or other causes.
Directions: Add 1 capeful of Hair Food to 1/2-1 cup of water. Slowly pour over wet or preferably dry hair. Do not rinse out. Towell wrap wet hair soaked with Hair Food and allows it to absorb in until hair drys. Use 1 capful of Hair Food a day for the first four days then two times weekly, or as necessary, to maintain results. 24 capfuls total. SAFE FOR EYES AND SKIN
May alter tints that do not match original hair color.
Ingredients: 21+ herbs, orinda, Oves, Mirra, Cardo, Daffron, Ruibarbo, Lupulo, Krovanik, Mugwort, Lucern, Bardana, Oxiacant, Pushki, Pau d' Arco, Regallz, Thistle, Aloe, Masterwort, omashka, Alcanfor, Snakeroot-plus, Rare plants and mixed sea vegetation, oil of Lavender.
Exact proportions are proprietary.
Brand: Incan Lapacho Co.
Natural ( 21 Herb ) Hair Conditioner, Hair Food - 4 fl. oz.

NOUPC-HAIR
trans_1x1.gif
Retail: $29.95

[/FONT]Link found at : http://www.herbalremedies.com/hair-conditioner.html

Back