Is this a moisturizer?

Louisex3

I ran out of my covted moisturizer - Care Free Curl Gold :crying3:

and I live in a predominantly white area, so black hair care stores in my town? Out of the question. The nearest one that has a lot of stock is in London. + with train costs and stuff I wouldn't've had enough money to get there.
So, my boyfriends mum said there was some sort of shop in the next town over from me, so I went there, and it was a pathetic excuse for a shop. It was tinyyy, over crowded and didn't have ANYTHING that i wanted. So I had to settle for something so I bought this:

And my hair hasn't been feeling as good and soft as it normally does, however, my breakage has reduced. I was jsut wondering if this is actually a moisturizer? Cause i'm missing my Care Free Curl Gold :missu:

Attachments

• CareFreeCurlGoldA.jpg
    CareFreeCurlGoldA.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 10
  • PROD_SSC060_med.jpg
    PROD_SSC060_med.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 19
I didn't realize you were in the UK until I read more of your thread and I was going to say you can get that in any supermarket in the US. But I didn't realize there were two different formulas until just now so maybe it's not available just everywhere (I don't use it myself). Why don't you order it online from a London bss? e.g. Pakcosmetics.com has it.

Thanks LadyPaniolo
& @Tiye I don't have the money atm, i need to wait til next month now :( with P&P from Paks i would've just travelled to their shop.

OP, yes it is. Moisturizers usually have water as the first ingredient. I believe all curl activators (not the gels) make great moisturizers.

Back