Is the Dom Prod Crom Emergencia a Protein/Reconstructor

janeemat

I'm washing my hair today almost a week after my relaxer. Generally I would use Keraphix mix w/Redken Heavy cream but I'm out of Keraphix. If not Keraphix I use my Aveda DR treatment and cond, but I'm out of that too (too low on cash to buy this week). So, I need to substitute. I was thinking of using the Crom Emergencia and then follow with something moisturizing. So, is Crom Emergencia equal to Keraphix. Is is considered a protein reconstructor? I have lot's of other Dom cond as well (10 en 1, Silicon mix, Wheat Germ, Romero and others) Help me out Dom prod users, please. I'll do my aphogee treatment next week.

Emergencia is a protein treatment, also has collagen and I believe it has some moisturizing properties as well but yes it's mainly considered a protein treatment.

Thanks Svelt for replying. Looking at the ingredients on the web really did not indicate lots of protein.

Yes it's the same thing. Crom Labs makes Toque Emergencia. As for me, I kinda guess that it's a protein treatment, considering that the main ingredient comes from cow-bones (Yep, that's where collagen comes from). But I use it to fill in the gaps of my damaged hair. Makes my rollersets look better.

so this is considered a medium protein treatment, not a heavy one right? i might buy this because i need a new protein treatment but nothing too heavy.

Back