"Is that a wig?"

clarity2008

Since I wear my hair pulled back in a bun about 9 days a week, no one @ my job has really seen my hair for a while. I flat ironed my hair the other day and when I got to work I got asked 2 times if I was wearing a wig. I mean people have no shame, they were just as blunt as ever. "Good morning. How are you? Is that a wig? No really. It's yours?" LMAO I started to get offended but if my hair looks that good that people think its a wig then I must be doing something right. And I have all of you ladies to thank. Thanks! >End rant<

You shouldnt feel offended you so feel flattered that people think your hair is fake.:) To me fake hair looks extremely healthy and strong. Im sure your hair is beautiful!

LOL, WAIT until someone asks me that....its gonna be ON! Since I'm used to wearing weaves all the time, when someone starts to think mine is weave, it'll be some kind of compliment....so, uhh....CONGRATS!! LOL

I love when people think my hair is a wig!! It's actually a compliment. Even when I had my bob, people thought it was a wig just because of the thickness.

That is a compliment. It's hard for most people to comprehend that you would wear your long, beautiful hair up rather than down everyday. That's why they thought you had a wig on.

I just started bunning myself (now that it's long enough to easily do it), so I'm sure I'll start getting those comments too.

Back