Is something wrong with me?

Bronxcutie

I did the BC last weekend and I can't stop touching my curls! I mean it's only a twa but I love my curl pattern! I haven't seen my natural hair since I was 9 years old. I'm 31 now! Am I the only one that does this?

:look:There's nothing wrong with you. I was totally excited when I BC'd last year and I couldn't stop touching mine either. Enjoy!

Congrats on the BC!
When I transitioned, I thought my new growth was amazing and had the absolute worst case of hand in hair disease (on wash days).
By the time I got some length, I was already bored with it, lol. But it sounds perfectly normal to me

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

No chile! You touch your hair and enjoy it. I still play with my hair and I'm over half way through my first year natural. Don't let me get a mirror in my cube because I'd probably get caught staring at my hair and touching it.

OP, don't believe anything these hair nuts tell you. Lunacy loves company so they're only saying it's normal so you can join them in the madness. To outsiders, you look like that crazy woman who rocks back and forth twirling her hair in her fingers mumbling incoherent things. But that's OK; we love you just the way you are. What's more, you're in great company, coz there are many with that affliction. :yep:

I have chronic hand in hair disease. I'm a little over 5 mos. natural and I don't see it subsiding anytime soon. I absolutely love playing with my coils.

I have been fully natural since 1998...when I had locs I used to play in the new growth. I cut them off and play with my hair no matter what style it is in. heck, I have on a wig and am feeling my hair through it...

sheeee-ooot! I have my hand in my hair right now! Since I'm a rightey it's usually my left hand. Hand-in-Head disease to the max! :look:

Back