Is Fotki down right now?

Energee

I can't get on and I was JUST about to buy the premium membership.... I was uploading new photos there when I ran out of storage space. I stepped away from the computer to get my wallet and when I came back it wasn't working:nono:.

it's working for me

I can't get on and I was JUST about to buy the premium membership.... I was uploading new photos there when I ran out of storage space. I stepped away from the computer to get my wallet and when I came back it wasn't working:nono:.

I can't get on either :nono:

I think there is an alternate way to get more space without having to buy a membership. I read a/b it in a post Letitia made one day...can't remember which thread though...:ohwell:

I can't get on either :nono:

I think there is an alternate way to get more space without having to buy a membership. I read a/b it in a post Letitia made one day...can't remember which thread though...:ohwell:

I still can't get on and I've gone out and come back:nono:....lol. Oh, well, I'll just wait a bit/check again later. I can't view anyones fotki......

I'm on now. Thanks ladies. I don't know what happened. I was able to get on everywhere except that website.

Back