Is anyone else having issues with Bluebeez.com?

Sammy214

Hi ladies,

I was wondering if anyone here has ordered products from bluebeez within the last few weeks? I have yet to receive my order that I placed and paid for on 1/24. They sent a confirmation number but no tracking info is available, I have tried calling on 3 different occasions and keep getting a messag the office is closed :nono: I realize that there was snow issue, i live in boston and we got it too, but really business should def be up and running by now.

I'm becoming extremely irritated, especially since one of the items that i ordered is my Pibbs! :drunk: and I want it.

Oh no. I hope everything works out. I have ordered from them in the past with no issues, prompt shipping, but I am reading of more and more issues with them lately. I have been using beauty of new york lately. They have a lot of the same stuff with often better prices.

Oh no. I hope everything works out. I have ordered from them in the past with no issues, prompt shipping, but I am reading of more and more issues with them lately. I have been using beauty of new york lately. They have a lot of the same stuff with often better prices.

Thanks, me too... I want to have them just cancel the order and I will get the dryer someplace more reliable, but i can't get a response. I don't want to dish out another $300+ only to have them send the dryer after the fact. Patience is really not one of my strong points:nono:

I understand your frustration. I ordered mine from buyritebeauty.com based in Atl years ago, with no issues whatsoever, in case you do cancel your order you can check into them. I wish you the best. I hate hate hate poor customer service!

I ordered from them in late December and didn't have any problems with receiving my order. However, I did have some credit card fraud like another LHCF member. Thanks to her, I was aware and able to nip it in the bud. Hope everything works out.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Thanks, me too... I want to have them just cancel the order and I will get the dryer someplace more reliable, but i can't get a response. I don't want to dish out another $300+ only to have them send the dryer after the fact. Patience is really not one of my strong points:nono:

NY has had a bad bout of snow; I don't know if boston is used to the snow but NY really isn't as a fellow NY'er and my brother was out of work for a few days and only went in to open because he walked. So give them some time. The weather could definitely be an issue. I ordered from them and got my items and even missed one item. I called and they shipped over night my item with a bonus. :)

I used Paypal :)

NY has had a bad bout of snow; I don't know if boston is used to the snow but NY really isn't as a fellow NY'er and my brother was out of work for a few days and only went in to open because he walked. So give them some time. The weather could definitely be an issue. I ordered from them and got my items and even missed one item. I called and they shipped over night my item with a bonus. :)

I used Paypal :)

lol, boston used to it? If we weren't we should be by now! OMG the snow here is insane... and were getting hit with another storm on Wed :blush:
but your probably right, i can understand and even sympathize with the snow and all, i just wish they would at least update their phone message so let their customers know that there are delays or something.

I ordered from them in late December and didn't have any problems with receiving my order. However, I did have some credit card fraud like another LHCF member. Thanks to her, I was aware and able to nip it in the bud. Hope everything works out.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Whoa! i didn't hear about this credit card fraud issue... please fill me in.

Back