Introduction time for me

Glitter

HI!!:D

I've been a lurker since Sept 05 and joined LCHF in Feb 06. I finally decided to buy a full membership for a few reasons. First, I noticed that Pokahontas and Sistaslick -- two people I saw over at hairboutique.com, the board I usually amon -- were over here so I felt more comfortable joining and less like I was crashing a party. Second, there were so many topics and issues I found interesting. I wanted to chime into some discussions and get feedback from others. You ladies are SO knowledgable. THANK YOU so much for all the information you've already given me!!:clap:

More importantly, I felt like I was part of the reason behind the server issues. I'm sure that there are TONS of people viewing this right now who aren't members. It didn't seem fair to sit on my $5 when the servers kept having problems due to so many people viewing the site. I felt like a straight moocher.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. I've been posting a bit but just wanted to give a formal introduction. I want to do a fotki (but i suck at taking good photos) so I can document all my progress that I get with the help of all of you fabulous ladies. I'm natural and here's a little bit about my hair (same regimine as the one on hairboutique).

-I did the BC on Feb 14...has it been 4 months already? WOW!!!
My current routine is:
-vitamins daily
-Daily temple and nape massages with WGO
-CW about 5x a week
-Perform a c-poo-c-c/ "cow" wash once a week. I'm not sure if that's the correct term for this technique but I cowash, use some 'poo, deep condition, then cowash at the end.
-use honey/oil mixture as a prepoo once a week
-add a leave in twice a day
-use water as my styling tool every day! i shower at nights so in the morning, i just turn on the faucet, run my head under there, shake, apply leave in and keep on stepping!!
Products used:
[CW] Suave Humectress, VO5 Blueberries and Cream (sadly, i think it's now discontinued...i'm gonna be sad when this bottle runs out), NTM daily conditioner, J/a/s/o/n lavender and sea kelp conditioners. [DC] J/a/s/o/n conditioners, NTM mask
[Shampoo] Dove Intensive Moisture, VO5 kiwi and lime clarifying
[Leave in] Salerm 21, lacio lacio, s-curl (on the fence) IC gel with sparkelites, shea butter for ends, WGO for temples/nape

welcome!!! You seem to have a really good regimen! I see you're a natural, how is the salerm 21 leave in? I want to find a new leave in :)

7.gif

awwm you all are so sweet, thanks!!!

jasmine, i love salerm21. out of all my leave ins, this is my favorite. it's not runny and it makes my hair very soft, even when my hair is really dry. i think my hair really likes the extra boost of protein it gets from it.

Back