++++ Instant Conditioners ++++

ShaniKeys

Aside from deep conditioners, do you also use instant conditioners? If so:

when?
how?
for how long?
what product (brand)?

TIA

I'm not sure what you mean by Instant conditioner. Do you mean the every day stuff ?

I'm talking about the ones that you only have to let sit on your hair for 3 to 10 minutes (without heat) and then rinse, I think those are instant conditioners (that's how Macherieamour labeled them). I hope I'm not mistaking.

when i co wash i start out by placing instant conditioner on my hair(vo5) i use it to detaingle. then i rinse it out and place the thicker more moisturizing conditioner on my hair for the remainder of my shower.

I use instant conditioners for:
Co-washes
Mixing with Ayurveda Powders
Mixing with Henna
To rinse out Henna
Some times as a quickie after a protein con

Brands:
Suave, Herbal Essence, V05, Victoria Secret

Last edited:
Cowashes
Detangling
Henna mixes
Leave in
Shaving my legs :look: --that's only if I don't like it on my hair

What brand? Well...

V05 Fresa y crema, Freesia, Champagne Kiss, Pomegranate, any of the moisturizing ones
Suave Milk n Honey, Humectant, Coconut, Ocean Breeze
D'Fina 11 en 1
Nacidit Aceite de Oliva, Aguacate
BPT Wheat Germ
Una Bomba
Giovanni 50:50 Smooth as Silk
Tresemme Smooth and Silky
Lafier Desrizol, Miel y Almendra
Sedal German de Trigo y Miel, Ceramidas
Sunsilk Captivating Curls, Hydra TLC
White Rain WRTC, Ocean Mist
Capilo Miel y Leche
Hairveda Moist 24/7 and Moist ConditionPro

Etc, etc, etc...but these are my main ones.

Last edited:
Aussie Moist!:lick::lick::lick:

Hands down the best instant condi I have tried, next to the old Nexxus Humectress. Never fails to give insane slip.

I use it after I DC with AoHSR for detangling purposes, and because I hate the smell of HSR with a passion, and aussie smells delish. I also use it to co-wash sometimes. (I cowash pretty sporadically during the week, but not every day)

I'll use an instant conditioner after a DC to balance out the Ph or when I co-wash. My main ones are Joico Moisture Recovery and Rusk Calm Conditioner...

Aussie Moist!:lick::lick::lick:

Hands down the best instant condi I have tried, next to the old Nexxus Humectress. Never fails to give insane slip.

I use it after I DC with AoHSR for detangling purposes, and because I hate the smell of HSR with a passion, and aussie smells delish. I also use it to co-wash sometimes. (I cowash pretty sporadically during the week, but not every day)
:yep: Forgot about this one (PJ in the house!) I buy this by the big pump bottle...love it and smells yummy!

I only use "instant" conditioners, as I haven't found any evidence, on my hair, that they are different than so called "deep" conditioners.

Please be sure to note the bolded part of the above sentence.

I prefer to use products with organic ingredients. But when, for whatever reason, that isn't practical, the cheapie V05 conditioners happen to work very well for me.

Aside from deep conditioners, do you also use instant conditioners? If so:

when? Every wash day 2-3 times a week

how? After I DC. I use it as a cream rinse to help smooth the hair cuticle and I also leave some in as a moisturizer then I apply oil over it. Sometimes I use it as a co-wash.

for how long? 4 months

what product (brand)? Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizer

TIA

Answers in bold.

I only use "instant" conditioners, as I haven't found any evidence, on my hair, that they are different than so called "deep" conditioners.

Please be sure to note the bolded part of the above sentence.

I prefer to use products with organic ingredients. But when, for whatever reason, that isn't practical, the cheapie V05 conditioners happen to work very well for me.
LOL @ the disclaimer, but I understand :yep:...especially around here

I use VO5 and Suave conditioners for my daily co-washes, when I'm cowashing.

I usually only leave them on for 5-10 minutes while I'm washing up.

Back