Inching to WL and new color

leona2025

Here are just a few updated pictures of my hair. I loved the Vampire Red and I used it twice before I had to let it go. I was getting a little tired of red. So I did a rinse in cinnamon and it got me closers to the color my hair was before the red.

301455705093-1.jpg
301455715077-1.jpg

301455747717.jpg
301455736581.jpg

love the color! is that a rinse or dye? whats the brand? lots of questions, but I want that color!

It's a rinse. I'm to scared to try permenant color on myself at home, but I like it. I used Adore in Cinnamon. I don't usually use this rinse becauses it dries out my hair, but it worked well. I put a few drops of Jazzying clear in it for shine also. I DC really well before and cowashed after.

My husband wasn't either. But he is now. I told him I was straightening my hair today and he tells me "I can't wait to get my hands in that hair tonight":nono:

Lol my husband has never ,as far as I can remember, played in my hair. He strokes it sometimes, but he does try to give pointers. Why don't you wear it curly or you should do it like you did it 3 weeks ago.:rolleyes:Lol

Great Progress Love the color you will be waist length in No time keep up the good work!!!

Back