in search of good hair color rinse

bbdgirl

Ladies,
I need your help, I am looking for a good semi permanent black dye. My hair is a mousy, mushy soft dull version of dark brown. I used a Dark and Lovely one a few weeks ago and it literally washed out of my hair down the drain in two weeks. I want my hair to be a resilient soft black, not just to cover my myriad grey hairs but to give my hair some life.
What do you suggest?

The first thing that comes to mind is Jazz'n..But I haven't used it in years. Maybe somebody else can comment on how it works these days.

thanks ladies...Bumping for more replies.

I just want something that lasts...I will sit under the dryer for it to set like they do in the salon...

I use KISS Express Semi-Permanent Hair Rinse in black. I've used it for years, and it lasts about 5 weeks; I wash weekly.

I used this product recently in Natural Brown (click pic for more info). What I liked more than anything was that it didn't irritate my scalp like Clairol's Beautiful does.

Colourshines/Cellophanes by Sebastian hands down. It does wash away after just a few weeks but it does leave your hair with great tint and it brings out great tones in your hair when you are in the sun... I use coffee bean or brilliant brown for a deep, dark color. However, I have never applied it myself, have always had it done at the salon...

I like Clariol's Natural Instincts, its more of a Demi than Semi hair color (meaning it last up to 28 weeks).

I like Clariol's Natural Instincts, its more of a Demi than Semi hair color (meaning it last up to 28 weeks).

I forgot about natural Instincts I use to use this all the time...I love Cellophanes by Sebastian I usually get this at the Dominican salon but ofcourse I am tryin to save money so that I can get my beloved Redken line and not feel guilty about the funds spent.

Thanks for all the suggestions ladies!!:grin:

Back