I'm such a retard

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I bought the Aphogee Essential Oils from Sallys b/c I happen to like the other Aphogee products. I started using this product on my hair as a massage oil for my scalp. I just assumed that you use the product like a regular hair oil like amla, jojoba, coconut oil or something. Lo and behold, I was scanning the bottle again for the ingredients and I happened to read the directions. I had been using the oil the wrong way this whole time. You're supposed to use the oil after shampooing and then rinse it off. I had been using it as a massage oil and leaving it in. Maybe it's something that contributed to my shedding........any takers on this one?

Hmmmm... I use it for pretty much everything. :yep: Mix in conditioners, mixed a lil my relaxer, used it to seal my moisturizer a few times. I've had no probems. I didn't pay much attention to the intructions, honestly.. :nono:

Hmmmm... I use it for pretty much everything. :yep: Mix in conditioners, mixed a lil my relaxer, used it to seal my moisturizer a few times. I've had no probems. I didn't pay much attention to the intructions, honestly.. :nono:
So you've left it on your hair instead of rinsing it out? After reading the instructions this time, I did use it in my conditioner tonight and I really didn't notice a difference. I'll try it again though, maybe in a different conditioner next time. I'm just trying to narrow down what's potentially causing my shedding.

Back